Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FxVoidz

Novice Member
Sep 30, 2019
So I am suggesting that cubecraft gives vip level 5 or create a level 6 that gives 10 party slots. Me and some other people (including Chief Aaron and lightschips) are trying to make a competitive side of cubecraft where people can show off their talents. We are trying to give people and opportunity to make clans and have fun in a competitive environment. We have made a discord and are planning on opening it up to the public in the next few weeks where people can make clans and have fun with their friends. We need 10 party slots so people can have a mega Eggwars team. I also feel like it would benefit cubecraft because it would make people wanna buy more to get the 6th level or get to the 5th level depending on how you guys would insert the change. I feel like if cubecraft had a competitive side then better players would play on the server and maybe even more players in general. Contact me for more info Discord- FxVoidz#1015

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
I think it would be nicer if you don't have to pay at all, I am a free player and i don't want Cubecraft to become pay to win because if the VIP would have a to big advantage the server would probably die

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I think it would be nicer if you don't have to pay at all, I am a free player and i don't want Cubecraft to become pay to win because if the VIP would have a to big advantage the server would probably die
Exactly, I dont even think it should cost VIP 5 or 6, why not just make it free? I mean not that much people need 10 party slots except for minerware, skywars mega and eggwars mega. If you dont want it to be free, maybe VIP 3 or 2? This may make more people play mega games and stuff

Reactions: Wave Master7S
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey, so this is actually such a good idea; I like how you organized it and I partly agree with it in fact. As someone else mentioned above, I like how it sounds the idea in general, but I do not agree with the fact of that you have to be VIP to be able to enjoy of this feature. I think this should be a thing for everyone. I do think that the party size should have a change generally.

So, if you change what I've mentioned, then it will be definitely a yes from me.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

BoredWilliam

Jul 16, 2020
This isn't fair on all the people that already payed to get the VIP and party slots

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
The owners of Cubecraft can't eat fresh air... servers cost money to run (and lots of it). They need to make money to run the server and to make a living. Besides.. Nobody is asking for a 'pay to win' they're just asking for a possibility of getting one more party slot than what is currently available, which is an entirely reasonable request and considering that mega is for teams of 10, 10 slots would make a lot of sense.

100% support this request for bigger party size... it just makes sense.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
you see I can understand this. But like as much as I don’t want cubecraft to just be a bunch of micro transactions they kinda need to make money. So they gotta do their own version of Hive plus that would allow limited custom servers, more party slots, vip lvl 1 and maybe /fly

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
As much as I would say that CC needs to make money and stuff, I think the party slots SHOULD be larger. If u don't want to make it free then make it for cup 2 or 3? They're already Makin tons of money from other stuff, party slots shouldn't be a big deal Come on. Plus with the mega mode, it would make 100% sense to make the slots larger, or make the mega a 9v9v9v9 game mode. Rn it's sort of pay to win, getting one more person with u is Def an advantage. Ithe shouldn't be that big of a deal to CC tbh.

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
The owners of Cubecraft can't eat fresh air... servers cost money to run (and lots of it). They need to make money to run the server and to make a living. Besides.. Nobody is asking for a 'pay to win' they're just asking for a possibility of getting one more party slot than what is currently available, which is an entirely reasonable request and considering that mega is for teams of 10, 10 slots would make a lot of sense.

100% support this request for bigger party size... it just makes sense.
no if you have 10 party slots you can dominate every game and then the people that pay will get an advantage

Reactions: Awabbatt

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
They're already Makin tons of money from other stuff, party slots shouldn't be a big deal Come on.
My friend... go study their accounts on companies house and you'll realize that Cubecraft isn't a "making tons of money"... they made a modest profit in 2018 but made a loss in 2019 (the latest accounts that are available). Companies aren't charity.. they need to make money and they need to make a profit. I for one gladly buy ranks in order that they can continue to run a great server network and make money.
no if you have 10 party slots you can dominate every game and then the people that pay will get an advantage
You do realize that you can currently get a party size of 9 don't you so all that is being requested is an additional 1 slot. So it hardly makes a jot of difference to whether anyone can dominate the games or not.... they already can but just end up with one random player rather than fill the team of 10.

Also youtube ranks can make parties of 10 already also and regularly do so.

BoredWilliam

Jul 16, 2020
My friend... go study their accounts on companies house and you'll realize that Cubecraft isn't a "making tons of money"... they made a modest profit in 2018 but made a loss in 2019 (the latest accounts that are available). Companies aren't charity.. they need to make money and they need to make a profit. I for one gladly buy ranks in order that they can continue to run a great server network and make money.

You do realize that you can currently get a party size of 9 don't you so all that is being requested is an additional 1 slot. So it hardly makes a jot of difference to whether anyone can dominate the games or not.... they already can but just end up with one random player rather than fill the team of 10.

This is exactly what nobody seems to understand, everyone just wants stuff that benefits them more than the company

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020

just increasing 1 party slot shouldnt be that big of a deal. only like 1% of cubecrafters have vip 6. it shouldnt even be that big of a deal. i would suggest making it free, party size shouldnt cost money like ranks and stuff. with the mega mode, it makes even more sense to make it 10, right now ITS pay to win cos u get 1 more person slot. this may not be a big difference buy its pay to win which is kinda scummy. i get your point, cubecraft needs to make money, but i dont think theyre even making that much money from vip 6 since very few people buy it. if they dont want to make it free, maybe vip 2 or 3? but vip 6 seems soooo soo high. I dont think party slots should cost money, its ridiculous. ranks and stuff okay. but party slots not really. I mean whats the fuss about its only increasing your party number by 1 it shouldnt cost money or maybe it should be lower vip level.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
cubecraft isnt pay to win at all, i do see that having more party slots in a mega gamemode would be helpful though

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I think 10 party slots should be free ONLY for mega, but i dont think theres a way to do this.

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
I know what you mean but whiteout bying stuff cubecraft can't do better updates like hiring better coders or na servers and people wouldn't buy stuff whiteout getting a reward than the thing it self I think the vip levels are just fine I strongly recommend cubecraft to add new vip levels though and getting more party sloths isint pay to win pay to win is
I understand what you mean but vip but I think vip levels are just fine because whiteout vip levels people wouldn't buy stuff because they want rewards idk a single server that doesn't reward you for buying there content and cubecraft needs the money to improve there updates I personally think that the vip levels are just fine I only strongly recommend cubecraft to add new vip levels for instance there aren't vip levels so everyone could just get every single pet for free that's not fun it would be fair cuz I know that there are people that can afford to buy things such eggars rank but that's just how it is and cubecraft isint pay to win pay to win is for instance u get a diamond sword for bying the eggwars rank or someting special that u can't get normally if that was the case I wouldn't have bought the eggwara rank my self or any other ranks

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom