Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Oh look I'm already 1 year on the forums k bye.

This thread is about being on the forums for 1 year and men what a great year I've met nice people
@Buuuddy , I've made some great new friends @Dylaila , some weird but just great people @YounB and some really weird people @zDutchie jk <3.

I want to tag the people I've met in 1 year it's going to be a big list but I'm still sorry if I forgot you.

@Buuuddy @BuurmanSam @Ping Ether @LetThingsGo @TheBlackMoon @Donald Trump @mateu9999 @TheJeroen @Earth @xTeleMegax @xMegaCaviax @LeevjeDeCavia @Yoya @iChillYouu @Natsu_Fire @Sharz @A Christmas Hangar @BastiaanSahetapy @Cynamooo @BanBoy @StopWalking @xFirelion @LucianYOLO @Pandrai @Brittley @SrKlompenstein @Thefty @Zrathex @Hulk Hogan @Marieke2001 @Jannekee @ItzTwany @hgbf @Mr_Eevee_MC @iSavageSardine @1212hawks_ @De Supermarkt @ForGiveMe @Dylaila @iMerlijnTjuuuh_ @komododragon2002 @Lacoste @NedGaming @SenpaiCygni @Nixon @Juninhooo @MrTokay @IkBenIsabella @KronosReeper @NobodyCares_ @LooksLikeHacks @BolleBeertjuh @Spagetti @xx_360noscope101 @TrueLies_ @LiesLisaa @Framb00s @Illuminatie @awesomebutter234 @larswijn @Steyro @ThatGrimCreeper @Zombiepower

Now a few staff members

@PinkSparkleWolf - To be my first Staff member who followed me :3
@Nikoshka - Fun to build with you hope to do it again :D
@Mac - For being great in just 1 year :D
@YounB - Just love the way you do things :P
@CARDAN16 - Always there with your cake :P
@Serk - With your llamas with hats :P
@zDutchie - And can I say something nice about you? jk just <3

Now only tagging some people isn't going to make this special. I have to say I'm not really a creative person so I don't always have great ideas :P. I'm just very thankful for this wonderful year and I hope it will be a few more years!.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Thank you for being the only on the forums who has talked with me in Russian, you're such a nice guy and great to talk with and oh wait, Congratulations.
Спасибо за всё, вы очен хорошей человек! И нам надо поиграть вмести когда-то

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
4eca2f6683c109bf4a6aee07768ff969de50a3eb1aa46aad07b82b4ee28d614e.jpg

Congrats....

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom