Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpiderPiggie125

Sep 11, 2016
Michigan, U.S.A
Hello CubeCrafters,

Yesterday (20th June 2016) was the 1st Birthday of EggWars! It was released onto the server 1 year ago. As a celebration we activated double points yesterday for 48 hours. As of right now, there's about 1 day left on double points (You can see the countdown in the compass menu).

The original release post of EggWars here.
The original release tweet of EggWars here.

We're also doing a giveaway on our Twitter here. All you need to do is send us your best screenshot of EggWars. This can be in game, in the lobby with friends, your stats ANYTHING! We've already had loads entries, don't miss out. Winner gets some special CubeCraft swag, a rank, multipliers, miniatures and some other cool stuff.

On top of this, we've also released 4 new maps for EggWars, 3 Solo & 1 Team!

Tropical (Solo)
Victory is in the 'palm' of my hand.
tropical%20solo%20forums.jpg

Snowy (Solo)
Get the egg? 'Snow' problem.
snowy%20solo%20forums.jpg

Pizza (Team)
Puns are too 'cheesy'... I cringe every tim.
pizza%20team%20forums.jpg

Mine (Solo)
These puns are going off 'track'.
mines%20solo%20forums.jpg

Preston (TBNRfrags) even released a special birthday episode of "MoneyWars" <3

Not a massive update, but we hope you enjoy it. Here's to another year of EggWars!​
Horray! Love this game! The only thing I very much dislike is the amount of hackers... That is why I am awaiting Helper/Mod/Staff. So I can make CubeCraft a better server, one by one! :-) Thanks, Cubecraft. Keep up the great work!! :-D

EliteGamer24

Aug 5, 2016
I think there should be a level 4 diamond gen which produces diamonds at one second and there should be a level 5 gold gen that produces gold at 0.5 seconds. The level 4 diamond gen should cost 64 diamonds and the level 5 gold gen should cost 48 diamonds. :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think there should be a level 4 diamond gen which produces diamonds at one second and there should be a level 5 gold gen that produces gold at 0.5 seconds. The level 4 diamond gen should cost 64 diamonds and the level 5 gold gen should cost 48 diamonds. :)
We have a forum for suggestions here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/ :D post a new thread to make a suggestion. About the idea it seems fine but not really worth it to get a level 4 dia as you could spend the diamonds to get a full set of gear instead. The level 5 gold might be laggy but cool if it isn't

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
You can't really necro a news post, considering half the ones I see pop are from months ago and give me false hope >.>

Dec 24, 2016
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Hello CubeCrafters,

Yesterday (20th June 2016) was the 1st Birthday of EggWars! It was released onto the server 1 year ago. As a celebration we activated double points yesterday for 48 hours. As of right now, there's about 1 day left on double points (You can see the countdown in the compass menu).

The original release post of EggWars here.
The original release tweet of EggWars here.

We're also doing a giveaway on our Twitter here. All you need to do is send us your best screenshot of EggWars. This can be in game, in the lobby with friends, your stats ANYTHING! We've already had loads entries, don't miss out. Winner gets some special CubeCraft swag, a rank, multipliers, miniatures and some other cool stuff.

On top of this, we've also released 4 new maps for EggWars, 3 Solo & 1 Team!

Tropical (Solo)
Victory is in the 'palm' of my hand.
tropical%20solo%20forums.jpg

Snowy (Solo)
Get the egg? 'Snow' problem.
snowy%20solo%20forums.jpg

Pizza (Team)
Puns are too 'cheesy'... I cringe every tim.
pizza%20team%20forums.jpg

Mine (Solo)
These puns are going off 'track'.
mines%20solo%20forums.jpg

Preston (TBNRfrags) even released a special birthday episode of "MoneyWars" <3

Not a massive update, but we hope you enjoy it. Here's to another year of EggWars!​
Awesome!!!

JayPlays101

Jan 5, 2017
I agree with TBNR_xUltraYT and for the new item mode there should be a beacon generator that will give you nether stars every IDK five minutes and there will be a ultra mode special slot in the shop and you can buy stuff that are out of this world!

Jan 20, 2017
not new gen we already got emerald gen i think 6 new maps,1 new kit, and the shield customs come out ive been waiting on shield customs since it said coming soon

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom