Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Exactly a year ago marked the day I started playing 1.9. It was a Thursday night weeks after 1.9 came out. I continued playing on this server in late June or early July after trying this server out in March (thanks to a friend who recommended me this 1.9 PvP server).

Memories:
-First game was KitPvP.
-Second game was SG (won my 1st 1.9 SG game in castle map; first ever game here was in old fairytale).
-11 days later (March 28) marked the day I joined the forums. One of my very first posts was a bug report about 1.9 bugged regen.

More hackusations
You can see me here "hack" on this server! Too bad I haven't been banned yet but these guys are right that I'm hacking. Second montage is here (first one I made a year and a half ago but never uploaded it).


Thanks to the following:
@Jeff_Bllkth for banning an obby donor months ago.
@Ping Ether for meeting you in-game several times (met you first time in August a month after returning to Cube).
-klittle_kitty (doesn't have forum account) for all her reactions. I love killing you in FFA.
-Aye_Itz_Lulu and wildfire08 (no forum accounts). I love killing these people too in FFA.
-Aswissarmyknife (doesn't have forum account).
-My brother for helping with getting hackusations.
-All the hackusators out there for making these moments possible.
 
Last edited:

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
1,188
760
188
Maple Syrup Land
hahahah these hackusations are awesome maybe i should make these hackusation videos that would be awesome lol just go around playing in FFA with my kit and record myself getting hackusated that lol anyways congratz on the 1 year of playing on cube im actually getting close to my 1 year of being on cube
 

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Exactly a year ago marked the day I started playing 1.9. It was a Thursday night weeks after 1.9 came out. I continued playing on this server in late June or early July after trying this server out in March (thanks to a friend who recommended me this 1.9 PvP server).

Memories:
-First game was KitPvP.
-Second game was SG (won my 1st 1.9 SG game in castle map; first ever game here was in old fairytale).
-11 days later (March 28) marked the day I joined the forums. One of my very first posts was a bug report about 1.9 bugged regen.

More hackusations
You can see me here "hack" on this server! Too bad I haven't been banned yet but these guys are right that I'm hacking. Second montage is here (first one I made a year and a half ago but never uploaded it).


Thanks to the following:
@Jeff_Bllkth for banning an obby donor months ago.
@Ping Ether for meeting you in-game several times (met you first time in August a month after returning to Cube).
-klittle_kitty (doesn't have forum account) for all her reactions. I love killing you in FFA.
-Aye_Itz_Lulu and wildfire08 (no forum accounts). I love killing these people too in FFA.
-Aswissarmyknife (doesn't have forum account).
-My brother for helping with getting hackusations.
-All the hackusators out there for making these moments possible.
=D Yay Congrats On 1 Year Total
 
  • Like
Reactions: betty's oldies
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom