Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Disagree

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I only play 1.9 and cannot give an opinion but i think so

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Guys remember! This is a discussion it's very opinion based, and just because an opinion of an individual doesn't agree with yours doesn't mean you have to get defensive. And remember that some opinions may be misconstrued as hate since it won't agree with your own morals or your own beliefs. But that doesn't mean it is confirmed as hate or has the intentions of it.

Keep it clean, no need to argue.

Reactions: Lssssss

HurricaneLexi

Oct 3, 2018
No need to get defensive, I was simply sharing my opinion on why 1.9 pvp may not be the best, therefore it should be supported with 1.8 FFA giving a diverse choice for all players, and the ability to experiment and go with what feels best for you, rather than being locked in to a mono-mechanic of PvP (1.9)
Preach

Reactions: Lssssss

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
It all started because i said one small word and you had to overreact to that. Why do you expect me to even take you seriously anymore?
Ok ok a friend made me just realize something on this and i think i also make myself look unprofessional as well not only you for me and i don´t say ur right nono but ill say it tho to let you stop thowing more useless things cuz ik you will never stop so you are right ok? Happy? Now back to proffesional and happyness what it had to be from the beginning:-) but i stand up for this cuz it makes me look weird but i get it now. So ur right ok as u wish but now end this so i don´t expect anymore things from u

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
No need to get defensive, I was simply sharing my opinion on why 1.9 pvp may not be the best, therefore it should be supported with 1.8 FFA giving a diverse choice for all players, and the ability to experiment and go with what feels best for you, rather than being locked in to a mono-mechanic of PvP (1.9)
We all want the same thing man u don´t gotta tell me but i only go against this cuz staff might agree on silly people who don´t know what they say (and btw can i get ur discord so we can talk more on there instead of w8ing for a comment)

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
We all want the same thing man u don´t gotta tell me but i only go against this cuz staff might agree on silly people who don´t know what they say (and btw can i get ur discord so we can talk more on there instead of w8ing for a comment)
Understandable! once again try your best to put negative feelings out of a discussion that has no intention in bringing hate or conflicts.

My discord is

Loki#6389

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Ok ok a friend made me just realize something on this and i think i also make myself look unprofessional as well not only you for me and i don´t say ur right nono but ill say it tho to let you stop thowing more useless things cuz ik you will never stop so you are right ok? Happy? Now back to proffesional and happyness what it had to be from the beginning:) but i stand up for this cuz it makes me look weird but i get it now. So ur right ok as u wish but now end this so i don´t expect anymore things from u
Just write it once. No need to write a bible repeating the same thing over and over. And the only thing that i ever said about the topic was 'no' nothing more.

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Just write it once. No need to write a bible repeating the same thing over and over. And the only thing that i ever said about the topic was 'no' nothing more.
Yeah man that. Obv lol and yes only no. Now u done right haha? *Desperate Laugh* u don´t even give a good reply on it u just keep going and type what u want what i don´t mind.. Arghh

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Guys remember! This is a discussion it's very opinion based, and just because an opinion of an individual doesn't agree with yours doesn't mean you have to get defensive. And remember that some opinions may be misconstrued as hate since it won't agree with your own morals or your own beliefs. But that doesn't mean it is confirmed as hate or has the intentions of it.

Keep it clean, no need to argue.
Just don't wanna show staff the wrong way of seeing this post cuz they always can agree on someone else like blocky but ik now i don´t have to say something about it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom