• Disagree

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I only play 1.9 and cannot give an opinion but i think so

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
1.9 PvP is to simple:
The 1.9 pvp style isn’t good or bad but with the 1.8 ffa you have more players who are good with important things where 1.9 players aren’t good at.

Last time i played on it i played against the so called one of the best pvpers but i literally just used W Tap (the right way) and straightlined only and won with 2 more hp

Its not something to be removed haha cuz cube is mainly based on 1.9 pvp.

You also c that with how much more gamemodes there are in 1.9 than on 1.8 and people like it but.. 1.8 (FFA) is as i have said more competitive and in “my” opinion more fun and more people agree on that and they would live to c it getting brought back.

It had fun players and even when you are bored you can just chill and run around the map (what also can be done on 1.9 pvp i know) but it had a really nice ambiance and tension with everyone in it as company and i really liked/like playing pvp on it cuz it just so DARN fun and don’t c why other gamemodes getting accepted to be brought back as when they aren’t that necessary cuz cube isn’t the only server where you can play party games on.

And it isn’t a big succes in comparison with skywars or something. And they don’t get many views or some so why is this request getting ignored? Or maybe i just feel like it. Thanks tho if u are already busy discussing with it but i don’t think you guys are rn.

And even if the player count wasn’t or isn’t getting any much higher thab other gamemodes that are brought back i don’t c this isn’t getting a chance for it. Just think about it and actually do something with it. If i have to do something or speak to someone.

Lemme know then cuz i like to be able to give a shot for it. (And i rather do not c any replies on it as that 2 posts about it isn’t already enough? Cuz things as that staff gave me an order that i also can set this in suggestions isn’t clearly helping so why not making this more visible for the eye) More is never enough for these things

And i’m with any other game suggestion for 1.8 cuz advises on going on Hypixel aren’t logical cuz you don’t have the same experience as on cube and 1.8 players also have the rights on having that on there version but i get with any problem it can’t be added for now or ever.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I agree man, seriously the only thing 1.9 sword pvp challenges players in is aim. 1.8 PvP is proven to be more competitive and most PVP based servers use the 1.8 system.

1.8 PvP is way more competitive with way more factors when in a 1v1 such as
CPS
Strafing
Aim
Reach
And more

While 1.9 PvP barely takes on those factors making it so easy to kill someone, and makes it all around boring.

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
I agree man, seriously the only thing 1.9 sword pvp challenges players in is aim. 1.8 PvP is proven to be more competitive and most PVP based servers use the 1.8 system.

CPS
Strafing
Aim
Reach
And more

While 1.9 PvP barely takes on those factors making it so easy to kill someone, and makes it all around boring.
Yep and blockhitting and stuff and cuz 1.9 players can´t wtap good its not fun in the first place they think its w and w8 but you gotta time it good and thats why you can't have one way/patern of doing it cuz ig depends on the kb you give the opponent and where you can be in a situation where they never can hit you what results in a infinite chain combo also called 8 blocking (idk if it only can be called with blockhitting but just that) and you also have different tactics for Cps and with 1.9 pvp its just w8 and hit. No variation and its not fun to do cuz you have the urge to click faster and that pisses me of tbh haha but just opinions are this. With facts i also think it has to be back (and there are more things but just to keep it short about this specific thing. 1.8 is more complex and thats what makes it fun and that it its more complex is not an opinion).

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017

CPS
Strafing
Aim
Reach
And more

Yep and blockhitting and stuff and cuz 1.9 players can´t wtap good its not fun in the first place they think its w and w8 but you gotta time it good and thats why you can't have one way/patern of doing it cuz ig depends on the kb you give the opponent and where you can be in a situation where they never can hit you what results in a infinite chain combo also called 8 blocking (idk if it only can be called with blockhitting but just that) and you also have different tactics for Cps and with 1.9 pvp its just w8 and hit. No variation and its not fun to do cuz you have the urge to click faster and that pisses me of tbh haha but just opinions are this. With facts i also think it has to be back (and there are more things but just to keep it short about this specific thing. 1.8 is more complex and thats what makes it fun and that it its more complex is not an opinion).
You two really need to dive a bit more into how people play with 1.9 pvp mechanic's :,)

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
You two really need to dive a bit more into how people play with 1.9 pvp mechanic's :,)
I mean I never really dive into a mechanic that isn't to my liking. But i've watched videos of it, and personally it's not exciting nor intense nor anything that really draws my attention to devote time to become good at. Ya know?

Reactions: HurricaneLexi

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Lol there are no more things to do in 1.9 pvp man and i played it for a long time so idk what u are on about. I also take tgat as a false vote

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Lol there are no more things to do in 1.9 pvp man and i played it for a long time so idk what u are on about. I also take tgat as a false vote
You litteraly take everything as a false vote if it doesn't agree with you

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
I mean I never really dive into a mechanic that isn't to my liking. But i've watched videos of it, and personally it's not exciting nor intense nor anything that really draws my attention to devote time to become good at. Ya know?
I like how u give negativity on every 1.8 thing when everything what u say is not true. I respect 1.9 and 1.8 as much the same and i know 1.8 ffa has to be brought back but cuz its not about 1.9 u are like this and i don't respect that

HurricaneLexi

Oct 3, 2018
Its basically a slowed down version of 1.8 pvp. Imo, really not that exciting and takes forever to get a kill as opposed to 1.8 combat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rakion

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I like how u give negativity on every 1.8 thing when everything what u say is not true. I respect 1.9 and 1.8 as much the same and i know 1.8 ffa has to be brought back but cuz its not about 1.9 u are like this and i don't respect that
I like how you ignore everything and continue bluffing

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
You litteraly take everything as a false vote if it doesn't agree with you
No when it doesn´t makes sense and thats just the same particilar thing i mean but reversed on you and the fact i only do it on you makes this true uhuh man you even c what u are typing? Every single thing can get a edit and mine things are just true and its not about selfishnes and i don't type while feeling that way but im sure u do and i respect everyone and if u don`t agree just give a feedback with it but if u gotta do this as well its not respectable man. Just be more positive and don´t type while being hypocritical or something similar ^^ only love man and we just have a normal thread but u make it the opposite of that. We just trying to be proffesional and stuff and then you have to come with stepping from bed with the wrong foot. And as i have said. If its just who you are i respect that but try to be more gentle plzz

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
I like how you ignore everything and continue bluffing
Dude stop being like this u just have to have it right and u gotta copy me but everything what u say is not true. Change your typing or leave. I respect feedbacks but not hate my man and thats how it is. Im not like you who want to have it right what maybe seems to but by your selfish eye u can`t c true and everything has to be done your way and it doesn`t ends till you have what u want what u will never get obviously. ONLY LOVE

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Not about seĺfishness but claims to only speak the truth. Sure thing m8
Ur the one who is selfish lol c what i mean by copying me? Ur the one who is doing it but u blame the same word on me whild doing it yourself. Dudd not done yet? Type positive idc about what u sah cuz there is no sense in it. Any ban button for this?

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Idk if u even read what i say cuz how is it possible u still do this after.. I stay calm and try to keep it nice in here ok. With the first message its already chaos for you and can you plzz stop that or leave

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Dude stop being like this u just have to have it right and u gotta copy me but everything what u say is not true. Change your typing or leave. I respect feedbacks but not hate my man and thats how it is. Im not like you who want to have it right what maybe seems to but by your selfish eye u can`t c true and everything has to be done your way and it doesn`t ends till you have what u want what u will never get obviously. ONLY LOVE
It all started because i said one small word and you had to overreact to that. Why do you expect me to even take you seriously anymore?

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
No need to get defensive, I was simply sharing my opinion on why 1.9 pvp may not be the best, therefore it should be supported with 1.8 FFA giving a diverse choice for all players, and the ability to experiment and go with what feels best for you, rather than being locked in to a mono-mechanic of PvP (1.9)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom