Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
As stated before we will not be changing the server back to 1.8. We will always be staying with the latest Minecraft Version. But we do have games that have 1.8 modes, this means that some of the changes that were implemented with 1.9 were reverted.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
You should be happy that cube has 1.8 eggwars and sw. Everyone knows that you're not happy that cube is 1.9 but deal with it, they're not gonna change it.
'Crying'
1.8 mode isnt 1.8 like the REAL 1.8
When I say 1.8 PvP to someone the first thing he thinks about it a fishing rod!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
'Crying'
Well, stop crying about the fishing rod. Just try to hit people instead of fishing them.

B

Britney Spears

As stated before we will not be changing the server back to 1.8. We will always be staying with the latest Minecraft Version. But we do have games that have 1.8 modes, this means that some of the changes that were implemented with 1.9 were reverted.
Answer^

'Crying'
Well, stop crying about the fishing rod. Just try to hit people instead of fishing them.
What's the problem? Like you said, you can go to another server if you want the fishing rod, but cube will stay in 1.9/1.10
THE FISHING ROD STILL WORKS IN 1.9 IT'S JUST BUGGED IN CUBECRAFT!!!!!!!!
If you don't like 1.9, leave, we have to evolve and go further. Crying about 1.8 will not help, as 80% of the community supports 1.9...

This is becoming an argument and the question of the thread has already been answered so I'm locking this.
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom