Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
I think they should make lucky islands a 1.8 pvp system as well as 1.12. When the game first came out in 1.8 I played it all the time, but as it upgraded I stopped playing because I don't like 1.12 pvp. I really think they should make this game along with others 1.8 and 1.12 for the people that prefer either pvp. Anyone else agree?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is the MOST impractical game to add to 1.8 there is
Forgot the main mechanics of the game require a resource pack
Yeah
That's a peoblem for this
Since hey updated it to 1.9 and above
Also 1.12 PvP doesn't Change anything about the game
You don't need to play in 1.12 play in 1.9.3 for all we care you can play in any version and you will be fine

Reactions: Maaarijn

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
This is the MOST impractical game to add to 1.8 there is
Forgot the main mechanics of the game require a resource pack
Yeah
That's a peoblem for this
Since hey updated it to 1.9 and above
Also 1.12 PvP doesn't Change anything about the game
You don't need to play in 1.12 play in 1.9.3 for all we care you can play in any version and you will be fine
yes 1.12 pvp sucks and I'd rather play in 1.8 so I want to have it in 1.8 pvp. its a suggestion man

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
Did you read what I actually said
I said you don't have to use 1.12 PvP and that mean s other people can't either I also pointed out that they likely don't have a backup of the resource pack in 1.8
I SAID 1.8! 1.9 and 1.12 are the **SAME** pvp. I want 1.8 pvp

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think it would be a great idea to have lucky islands to 1.8 Cubecraft with it being (I think) the 3rd most popular game on Cubecraft! The two games they have can be found on pretty much any 1.8 PvP server in one form or another and usually I find a lot of them to better than Cubecraft's version of these games. Lucky islands on the other hand is pretty unique and would actually give me a reason to play 1.8 Cubecraft when I get an urge for 1.8 PvP. You can't really find lucky islands in other servers from what I've seen and if you can they are definitely not as refined and as Cubecraft's lucky islands.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

yarisars

Jul 29, 2017
best, the netherlands
i think it must be voted. that you like 1.8 that doesnt mean the ohter 100000 people that play cubecraft want that there is a 1.8 pvp choice.
(i personly like 1.12 because there is some tactic in the pvp not just spamming)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ING: Porscheman2004
start a conversations whit me
i speak dutch and englisch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom