Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
That first sentence needs a BIG COOKIE
Me too, I dont leave CubeCraft because it is my home and I spend a lot of money in it and all my friends are here but if there were on a other server I were there too :/
CubeCraft is a candle who is going down...'
After the 1.9 update CubeCraft will be smaller and smaller....
Just wut this guy said :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That first sentence needs a BIG COOKIE
Me too, I dont leave CubeCraft because it is my home and I spend a lot of money in it and all my friends are here but if there were on a other server I were there too :/
CubeCraft is a candle who is going down...'
After the 1.9 update CubeCraft will be smaller and smaller....
Well.... after that the EULA rules are more strict and allot of servers gone cubecraft will have like some people of those servers... and maybe even grow bigger....

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I don't really care about 1.8 mode not being 1.8. It's just fun to do if you're tired of 1.9 mode. And no, it's not 1.8, but a 1.8-ish mode. That's fun cause cause you have the 1.9 stuff with no cool down. So, if you don't like it, leave, then the ones who DO like 1.9 don't have to support you complaining about 1.9 . Just LEAVE!

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
The only problem that im having with 1.8 is that cubecraft still has a cooldown...i cant jitler click anymore now you can only have 5 cps and thats not what 1.8 was

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom