Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
1.8 cubecraft is not dead. 1.8 pvpers say that 1.9 pvp is for losers that dont know how to jitter click, 1.9 pvpers say that 1.8 is dead because all you do is spam click. When you dont only spam click. In my opinion I think that 1.9 kind of ruined minecraft, but it doesnt matter because it is only our opinion. You do more than just spam click in 1.8 pvp if you actually played it. Strafing and timing your hits is in both pvp combats, my reason is the you dont just spam click on the screen, you have to time your hits on the target, 1.9 pvp just forces that timed hits. Lets just settle the differences with opinions. And people should stop talkking about how 1.8 is dead. 1.8 is modern an original, 1.9 pvp is more of a new thing. Not as modern or original as 1.8, but here is the thing. When people that play 1.9 pvp say that 1.8 pvp is dead or dumb, thats not totally true. That pvp goes all the way back to when the first mob came out. So there fore it being called "Original" but 1.8 does it for now because that is a cool version that added many things. 1.9 was almost completely on pvp rather than blocks. I hope this clears things up!

Something I would like is for cubecraft to get rid of the 1.8 version of cubecraft completely because its annoying to have 2 different versions on 2 different servers that are almost the same thing. I would like the version of Original pvp back when cubecraft didnt have 2 seperate versions. Now can we stoop calling 1.9 pvpers noobs for not jtter clicking and 1.8 pvpers noobs for not timing hits? You still have to time hits! And people still play 1.8 because it is still very original. And if its dying and versions of minecraft are being deleted, then why are there still the versions and servers? I hope it stops with the talk about pvp. Neither version is more superior.

-Hank

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
They have maps on FFA with 1.8, you can play skywars and eggwars 1.8 too so you can play with spam on Cubecraft if you want.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
1.8 cubecraft is not dead. 1.8 pvpers say that 1.9 pvp is for losers that dont know how to jitter click, 1.9 pvpers say that 1.8 is dead because all you do is spam click. When you dont only spam click. In my opinion I think that 1.9 kind of ruined minecraft, but it doesnt matter because it is only our opinion. You do more than just spam click in 1.8 pvp if you actually played it. Strafing and timing your hits is in both pvp combats, my reason is the you dont just spam click on the screen, you have to time your hits on the target, 1.9 pvp just forces that timed hits. Lets just settle the differences with opinions. And people should stop talkking about how 1.8 is dead. 1.8 is modern an original, 1.9 pvp is more of a new thing. Not as modern or original as 1.8, but here is the thing. When people that play 1.9 pvp say that 1.8 pvp is dead or dumb, thats not totally true. That pvp goes all the way back to when the first mob came out. So there fore it being called "Original" but 1.8 does it for now because that is a cool version that added many things. 1.9 was almost completely on pvp rather than blocks. I hope this clears things up!

Something I would like is for cubecraft to get rid of the 1.8 version of cubecraft completely because its annoying to have 2 different versions on 2 different servers that are almost the same thing. I would like the version of Original pvp back when cubecraft didnt have 2 seperate versions. Now can we stoop calling 1.9 pvpers noobs for not jtter clicking and 1.8 pvpers noobs for not timing hits? You still have to time hits! And people still play 1.8 because it is still very original. And if its dying and versions of minecraft are being deleted, then why are there still the versions and servers? I hope it stops with the talk about pvp. Neither version is more superior.

-Hank
I know what you mean, 1.8 is original, and 1.9 in my opinion is more tactical. But I do like both to be honest. :P Maybe if they held 1.8 games in a separate lobby so the two aren't mixed could be an option. People like both, so why not have both :D

Reactions: Saevire

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I know what you mean, 1.8 is original, and 1.9 in my opinion is more tactical. But I do like both to be honest. :p Maybe if they held 1.8 games in a separate lobby so the two aren't mixed could be an option. People like both, so why not have both :D
But you are not in the same lobby if you play 1.8? Because you can't mix 1.8 and 1.9 in the same lobby or game.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
But you are not in the same lobby if you play 1.8? Because you can't mix 1.8 and 1.9 in the same lobby or game.
Ah yeah I know, I meant like so there's a completely different main lobby that holds all the 1.8 games, and another for all the 1.9 games. I'm sorry that I didn't clarify that well enough. :)

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Ah yeah I know, I meant like so there's a completely different main lobby that holds all the 1.8 games, and another for all the 1.9 games. I'm sorry that I didn't clarify that well enough. :)
I understand why Cubecraft dont want to keep 1.8 like other servers tho

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
The problem is if we update Cubecraft to only 1.9 it will lose many players. But if we delete 1.9 then we also lose many players. So we are pretty stuck right now.

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
I honestly am a fan with 1.9 pvp. That was the whole reason why I started playing on cubecraft rather than hypixel or mineplex. To me, I think that 1.9 pvp takes a lot more strategy. You can still strafe and do all the w-aps and s-taps. It's just a lot harder to master. What I also like about 1.9 pvp is the flexibility and the skill difference between people completely show. During my times in hypixel, I remember making a mistake of a sort and then being killed by a noob that I didn't like. I felt very annoyed even though I was fare-killed. In 1.9 pvp, as long as you have the skill and gear, you can face 2,3, even 5 players head on.

Reactions: D0RIAN

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Theres a reason why cubecraft lost half of its playerbase when it switched to 1.9. I just feel that 1.9 is less fun and less skill.

feferino

Feb 12, 2017
Around the computer
Theres a reason why cubecraft lost half of its playerbase when it switched to 1.9. I just feel that 1.9 is less fun and less skill.
CC lost players beacuse players like to spam with their sword.
But players don't realise that if CC stays on 1.8 axes will deal less damage
And i know players like to deal 9 damage with axe and then continue hitting with sword due to slowness of axe
After all 1.8 combat doesn't require any skill: you just constantly hit with ur sword.
And i think 1.9 combat is much more fun than 1.8 combat

Reactions: A pigeon

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
CC lost players beacuse players like to spam with their sword.
But players don't realise that if CC stays on 1.8 axes will deal less damage
And i know players like to deal 9 damage with axe and then continue hitting with sword due to slowness of axe
After all 1.8 combat doesn't require any skill: you just constantly hit with ur sword.
And i think 1.9 combat is much more fun than 1.8 combat
1.8 Does take skill

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.