Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am I right?

• yea

• naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

MocroClient

Sep 21, 2019
Dear everyone,
As you all know, in 1,8 you don't heal that fast as in 1.9. A lot of servers dealt with this, by allowing players to buy regen perks, or strength perks to decrease the chance of getting one hitted. Unfortunatly, this hasn't been added to the 1.8 version of Cubecraft. So therefore my suggestion would be to allow players to buy perks like regeneration, so that we can heal faster. Or increase the amount of golden apples in chests. A lot of people will say that this would be too much and that there are no/ a few 1.8 players, however these are still players, and if Cubecraft would lose them this would be very unfortunate.

my second point is the amount of hackers in 1.8, every 3 games I meet at least 1 player who is just blatantly hacking and flying around, so I report him. However, most times they don't get banned and they just continue to hack, so the anticheat needs to be tightened up a lot in my opinion

Also this is no hate towards Cubecraft, I just want our server to be the best server consisting :).

EDIT: I dont mean that you can buy perks with money, but with points.

Last edited:

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Dear everyone,
As you all know, in 1,8 you don't heal that fast as in 1.9. A lot of servers dealt with this, by allowing players to buy regen perks, or strength perks to decrease the chance of getting one hitted. Unfortunatly, this hasn't been added to the 1.8 version of Cubecraft. So therefore my suggestion would be to allow players to buy perks like regeneration, so that we can heal faster. Or increase the amount of golden apples in chests. A lot of people will say that this would be too much and that there are no/ a few 1.8 players, however these are still players, and if Cubecraft would lose them this would be very unfortunate.

my second point is the amount of hackers in 1.8, every 3 games I meet at least 1 player who is just blatantly hacking and flying around, so I report him. However, most times they don't get banned and they just continue to hack, so the anticheat needs to be tightened up a lot in my opinion

Also this is no hate towards Cubecraft, I just want our server to be the best server consisting :).
The developers are always bussy with the anticheat system.
But I agree about the heal thing.

Reactions: MocroClient

MocroClient

Sep 21, 2019
The developers are still bussy with the anticheat system.
But I agree about the heal thing.

Yea, like the anti cheat is good for 1.9, not gonna lie I also play it sometimes and i NEVER met any hackers, however in my opinion they are just throwing 1.8 in the garbage, whilst I think that they should as @Ma7m0uD said fix the bugs etc... And I believe that a lot of new players will come and play in the cubecraft server.

Reactions: Ma7mouD

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Yea, like the anti cheat is good for 1.9, not gonna lie I also play it sometimes and i NEVER met any hackers, however in my opinion they are just throwing 1.8 in the garbage, whilst I think that they should as @Ma7m0uD said fix the bugs etc... And I believe that a lot of new players will come and play in the cubecraft server.
True but I think they want to focus on 1.9+ (I play also more on 1.8)

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Yes I played 1.8 in Cube, I actually suffered from bugs and hackers, there is many things they need to fix it in it C:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Dear everyone,

I think the healing from 1.8 is from Minecraft himself. In 1.9 they updated to faster heal by your foodbar, I think thats right.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I will feel better if regeneration effect gets added as a perk in 1.8 Skywars/Eggwars for few seconds because it’s not extremely overpowered.
No for strength.In the servers I have played(where this feature exsists)it’s horrible feature especially with basic gear.One tapping is extremely bad feature:Just imagine getting one tapped by lagger on 1.8 Skywars with leather gear.

MocroClient

Sep 21, 2019
I will feel better if regeneration effect gets added as a perk in 1.8 Skywars/Eggwars for few seconds because it’s not extremely overpowered.
No for strength.In the servers I have played(where this feature exsists)it’s horrible feature especially with basic gear.One tapping is extremely bad feature:Just imagine getting one tapped by lagger on 1.8 Skywars with leather gear.
yea alright, however regeneration would no tbe that OP :)_

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

I think sentinel (anti-cheat) isn't that bad, If I report someone through the web I almost get this message every time:
aa2f67210b79c24e35a13ef433a4f518.png

I checked my reports, over 15 report are unsuccesful because sentinel already banned him. In my opnion is sentinel not very bad of couse there is always room for improvements.

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
1.8 verison heal is just so slow as far i know, it would be better if they used 1.9+ heal thing in 1.8 i don't even know if it's possible though :eyes:

Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
With regards to your suggestion of selling regen perks, this would be against the Mojang EULA and allow a "pay to win" system which is not what we'd want to do! Thanks for the suggestion but not sure this is quite right for us!

MocroClient

Sep 21, 2019
With regards to your suggestion of selling regen perks, this would be against the Mojang EULA and allow a "pay to win" system which is not what we'd want to do! Thanks for the suggestion but not sure this is quite right for us!
I meant to buy it with points, you can gain in games

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I’m sorry ZED but he meant points.Its not against anything;)

Reactions: MocroClient

MocroClient

Sep 21, 2019
@Zed, I meant to buy it with points, not with money, that would make the game unfair for the people who can't afford it. However now that I made my point clear, are there still some things u don't understand, which I can answer, because this is a serious problem as many more 1.8 players agree with.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom