Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be 1.8?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A pigeon

Strafing, eating your goden apples at the time you need to eat them, hotkeying, bowing and the pre-fight are things you need to know if you want to get good at 1v1ing.
Yeah , and hiw many 1.8 pvlers are actually skilled enough fir that ? A few badlion players ? About 5% of 1.8 pvpers?

The rest have no skill

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Strafing, eating your goden apples at the time you need to eat them, hotkeying, bowing and the pre-fight are things you need to know if you want to get good at 1v1ing.
Strafing still is in 1.9 but now you are punished more if you dont hit properly, golden apples still apply, I dont know what to hotkey about that neither about bowing and the pre-fight in 1.9 is even more complex than 1.8
in 1.9 you need
Timing a very difficult skill...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Strafing still is in 1.9 but now you are punished more if you dont hit properly, golden apples still apply, I dont know what to hotkey about that neither about bowing and the pre-fight in 1.9 is even more complex than 1.8
in 1.9 you need
Timing a very difficult skill...
Hotkeying actually helps a lot in 1.9
Preferably when Egg comboing or fast eating/regening.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I like it! Awesome idea Bro!
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Catss's profile.
Noo not you :(
Thank you for everything you’ve done Catss, it is much appreciated.
Will you still be sticking around the forums?
Reesle wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thank you for the follow, cool Forum’s member!
Aw not another staff leaving :( hopefully not too many more
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
I got my 551th day streak on Duolingo today xD
Pluisje wrote on Assault's profile.
♥️♥️♥️
Top Bottom