Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Hackers aren't commonly found in 1,9, hackers are just commonly found in 1.8 since Sentinel isn't the best on 1,8 currently, the ac (anti cheat) developers are most likely trying to stop the repetitive flow of hackers on 1.8

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Sure I do, but I'm always recording them, so I can make website reports, or if I haven't got much time to catch them so /report.

Laara

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yes, for me the same, in 1.8 there are a lot of hackers. I'm glad there are not that many hackers in 1.9.

Roodrii

Mar 16, 2020
Spain
The topic of hackers is always talked about a lot. I have always been a 1.8 player, since my beginnings in 2015, but to this day I have left the 1.8 community due to toxicity and hackers. In my opinion the community 1.12 is healthier both on youtube, forums, games etc ... than 1.8 and also there are fewer hackers in the games, at least I find a hacker every 10 games or sometimes there are days that I am not not a hacker. A greeting!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
That is not worth it, they have alts and a VPN that bypasses blocks
It is always worth it.
When you report rule breakers on the website, there is a guarantee for their punishment.
Plus, if you report them, you even help others and also make their games better!
Sure, they may come back, but there isn't a single guy on the earth, that will keep coming back always, when there are enthusiasts like me that don't give up.
It's worth it, take my words.

Reactions: Lozora and Hippir

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
It is always worth it.
When you report rule breakers on the website, there is a guarantee for their punishment.
Plus, if you report them, you even help others and also make their games better!
Sure, they may come back, but there isn't a single guy on the earth, that will keep coming back always, when there are enthusiasts like me that don't give up.
It's worth it, take my words.
I have hacked in the past (NOT ANYMORE) and I know exactly everything about the hacker community, but as you said, it may be worth it...

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
It's weird because i don't experience the same thing as you do. Yesterday i played all night(Which was about 4/5hours) And i only encountered 6 hackers.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I do not usually find more than 2 hackers in the same game, and these are not common.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom