Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
How you ever wondered, HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO ADD A NEW WEAPON TO THE EGGWARS GAME? I mean come on! Every server, out there, has this minigame (eggwars) and they also pretty much use the same weapons! Here is my suggestion for the 1.8 PvP Eggwars ONLY, How cool would it be, if you add a FISHING ROD?! I mean, there are a lot of Professional 1.8 PvP'ers! This would be cool! It would give the game a CHANGE! If you read this thread, Isn't this cool?

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

This just was suggested yesterday and has been suggessted in the past, please read previous threads before posting a pointless one that has been suggested many tims before, but I would really like fishing rods in eggwars so +1

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Other servers copied egg wars from Cube Craft. I strongly dislike 1.8, but if I did play it, I wouldn't want them added. They give to much knockback.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Just going to copy what I said in the thread:

I believe that the staff want to keep having just the one form of project (bow) in Eggwars. It keeps it more of a faster pace, short range minigame at the beginning, and stretching it out a bit more towards the end, where bows are needed for defence.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I'm not a fan of fishing rods when used in PvP. They knock players back too much, imo. Plus, I'd rather not be building to an island, only to get 5-10 blocks away and be knocked off by someone casting out their fishing rod. If you must use something that can be longer range, just get a bow.

I'd also like to point out that a fishing rod isn't a weapon, it's a tool. :P

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
cubecraft =/= tryhardpvpbadlionYTiluvpvpkohi1.8blockhitsoupgappotpregap

I don't know what it is, but adding a fishing rod to cubecraft for PVP just doesn't feel "right" to me.
Cubecraft is a home for PvP'ers of all categories (under-average, average, above-average, great, etc.) and not the fishing rod tryhards...
But that's just my opinion on it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom