Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megataiga is ugly?

• Total voters
F

Facelurite

Custom shields been waiting for 2 years.

Win effects:

Fish:

Tropical fish surround the player and encircle them as they swim upwards in midair. Dolphins jump around the player.
B76EE255-5A9A-4210-A065-EC061E462E82.png
51A467A0-6D17-4C42-96FA-1DF737A9E802.png

Phantom escaltion:

Several “Phantom” Mobs spawn underneath the player and fly upward. The player rises into the sky during this effect.
E275996D-776E-4374-8D1A-03575923AF33.png

Volcano:

A volcano made of terracotta/clay, the same blocks in the lava spleef mode form a mountain under the player that releases bubbles.

Evoker Fangs:

Evoker fangs spawn underneath the player in cool patterns. Vexes spawn too.
BE9444A8-026A-4123-9063-7FF21850D736.png

Elytra with fireworks:

lets you fly as a win effect. The ground below you turns to endstone and chorus spawns all around.

Gadgets:

Llamas-
16 Llamas spawn in the lobby outfitted with different coloured carpets on them. Right click a player and the Llamas will spit on them.

Riptrident:

Using commands, the trident with riptide can be usable in the lobby.

Polar bears:

Polar bears spawn atop an iceberg. Global waming.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Looks really good would be really cool to see these win effects get added, the elytra one may cause a bit to much lagg tho

+1

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes..
Just add all those things when updating to 1.13

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It would be amazing to add lobbies made of water, like Atlantis!

About the fish:
Would be a great idea, just like miniatures! But I think dolphins would cause lag in the lobbies.
About the phantom: A_M_A_Z_I_N_G. It would be incredible to fly through the sky on your own phantom. A point against this idea: Emerald would not be worth it anymore.
About the volcano: Do you mean something like a mini-volcano which creates bubbles of lava?
Evokers: Would be a great win effect tho!
About everything else: Amazing ideas! Good suggestion thread, keep going!

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

The phantom is a win effect and it’ll push you up only as long as you’re standing within them.
It would be amazing to add lobbies made of water, like Atlantis!

About the fish:
Would be a great idea, just like miniatures! But I think dolphins would cause lag in the lobbies.
About the phantom: A_M_A_Z_I_N_G. It would be incredible to fly through the sky on your own phantom. A point against this idea: Emerald would not be worth it anymore.
About the volcano: Do you mean something like a mini-volcano which creates bubbles of lava?
Evokers: Would be a great win effect tho!
About everything else: Amazing ideas! Good suggestion thread, keep going!
No dolphins wont cause too much lag. Only too many entities do. A few mobs wont.

Yeah the volcano is exactly what you imagine it to be, except it releases normal bubble particles.

And thx :)

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom