Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Today I was playing on Eggwars. I was on the garden map with 3 people on every team. I was looking through to see which team would have 2 people on it to see if anyone was communicating. Sometimes this works, and I end up with a great team. Then I realized this. If a team has 0 players, there is one wool there. But if there is one person on that team, there is one wool. What if, so you could see which team has 0 players, and what team has 1 player, if the teams with 0 players were glass instead of wool.

Reactions: Cyqni

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Today I was playing on Eggwars. I was on the garden map with 3 people on every team. I was looking through to see which team would have 2 people on it to see if anyone was communicating. Sometimes this works, and I end up with a great team. Then I realized this. If a team has 0 players, there is one wool there. But if there is one person on that team, there is one wool. What if, so you could see which team has 0 players, and what team has 1 player, if the teams with 0 players were glass instead of wool.
Well why need glass I would say sure but it is as simple as looking to see if there is anyone on the team this is also the case for literally every other team game which selected teams I guess okay since it is more colour
So add 1 for yes I guess

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Explain a bit more? I really don't understand what you mean by "if a team has 0 players, there is one wool there"
Wool? and where is "there"?

Reactions: Ducky

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Explain a bit more? I really don't understand what you mean by "if a team has 0 players, there is one wool there"
Wool? and where is "there"?
You know in team games like for example all of them (except paintball) how they have a team selector yeah he is talking about the wool representing teams you see when you click on them he is specifically talking about in eggwars if there are 0 players on that team than the wool block that represents the teams is replaced with a glass block of that same colour

Reactions: Gainfullterror

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Empty teams used to have a zero size item stack, but it broke for 1.11 players that only saw an empty block. So half a year later they changed it to show a single item on empty teams. I'm not sure if it is possible to give zero size item stacks to 1.11/1.12 clients and the fact that cubecraft still allows 1.9/1.10 probably doesn't make it easier. If possible this would be the nicest solution. If not then glass would at least be better than the current system.

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You know in team games like for example all of them (except paintball) how they have a team selector yeah he is talking about the wool representing teams you see when you click on them he is specifically talking about in eggwars if there are 0 players on that team than the wool block that represents the teams is replaced with a glass block of that same colour
Thanks for clarifying <3

I wouldn't mind this being added. I remember the 0-stack items that Spam mentioned above, and it was a neat little thing to have. It has little to no impact on the game, so I'll support it.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
No ty it's too confusing. EDIT it's too confusing with the glass changing to wool and everything

Last edited:

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
No ty it's too confusing
Please stop the message Farming...

I get your idea and it would be really nice!
Example with Magenta Color:
If the Team has 0 players it would be a Magenta Stained glass, If there is 1 player a Magenta wool, If there's 2 players 2 Magenta Wools, etc...

Really nice suggestion! +1

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Please stop the message Farming...

I get your idea and it would be really nice!
Example with Magenta Color:
If the Team has 0 players it would be a Magenta Stained glass, If there is 1 player a Magenta wool, If there's 2 players 2 Magenta Wools, etc...

Really nice suggestion! +1
Excuse me? Message farming ? What lol? I have no reason to do that pls stop it's not nice to see someone quoting me telling me to stop doing something I didn't . Thanks

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Excuse me? Message farming ? What lol? I have no reason to do that pls stop it's not nice to see someone quoting me telling me to stop doing something I didn't . Thanks
Everything is message farming now. I don't understand your post? Message farming. I disagree with you? MESSAGE FARMING!

I don't think it would be more confusing than having the exact same icon for both empty teams and teams with one player. And if at first you don't understand what the glass does it's not a huge problem, you'd probably still click on it and see that you're added to the team.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Everything is message farming now. I don't understand your post? Message farming. I disagree with you? MESSAGE FARMING!

I don't think it would be more confusing than having the exact same icon for both empty teams and teams with one player. And if at first you don't understand what the glass does it's not a huge problem, you'd probably still click on it and see that you're added to the team.
Oh finally someone who sees reality

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The thread is a little confusing....
I like the way it is now, but if you could edit your post to make things less confusing and clearer?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
The thread is a little confusing....
I like the way it is now, but if you could edit your post to make things less confusing and clearer?
There is that enough or are you still a bit confused?

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Actually, I believe that you can have a stack of 0 objects, and a 0 would show up where normally the number of objects is displayed. That would be better instead.

I have seen this used on other servers, specifically for team joining interfaces. Whether this is exclusive to bukkit/spigot or is available in forge/vanilla as well, I do not know.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Empty teams used to have a zero size item stack, but it broke for 1.11 players that only saw an empty block. So half a year later they changed it to show a single item on empty teams. I'm not sure if it is possible to give zero size item stacks to 1.11/1.12 clients and the fact that cubecraft still allows 1.9/1.10 probably doesn't make it easier. If possible this would be the nicest solution. If not then glass would at least be better than the current system.
Yes. Instead of a zero item stack, it would be stained glass to represent 0.

Reactions: Daniel_H212
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom