Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly

edition 62.jpg

šŸ“œ Back with a puzzle!

Since edition 61, there are some memes and hypes in CubeCraft's Discord server. Besides, we as well interviewed our ex-reporter who is now a Moderator at CubeCraft. A word search is also included this time, have fun reading and good luck with the puzzle!

šŸŽ‰ Its been 4 Years

It's been 4 years since the CubeCraft Bedrock Network started. In the beginning, the CubeCraft Bedrock Network started with only 2 games which are SkyWars and EggWars. Later on, other games like Minerwars and Survival games were added to the network too.
It's always the CubeCraft community which helped CubeCraft to grow from zero to the top. To celebrate that, the CubeCraft team have released some new content as well as some new surprises for their community which include:
1. CubeCraft has hosted a giveaway for Java and Bedrock players for 4 rank upgrades on their Twitter so be sure to take part in it here.
2. CubeCraft is also giving away a free loot cage to all its Bedrock players, you can simply claim your free lootcage at the CubeCraft Bedrock Network hub by clicking the free lootcage NPC.
3. Furthermore, CubeCraft is unlocking some of its previous cosmetic bundles from Halloween 2020 to spring 2022, you can simply buy them from the Birthday bundle NPC!
4. Lastly, CubeCraft also has released a new EggWars map named Celebration [Team of 4].
We wish CubeCraft the best of luck in the future and hope that it keeps growing in future.

Article by: ANAIMMEV

šŸ‘€ SkyWars Update

The SkyWars update is here! Quite a lot has been added in this update, such as the 9 weekly items which may change the tide of a game quickly. There are also new kits: redstone traps, revamped maps, new chests and much more! Why not go check it out yourself?

Article by: Sweetgembi1116

šŸ”Ø Interview with CubeCraft Moderator Lyriie!

Hai, my name is Lyra and Iā€™m a Moderator at CubeCraft Games. I think the role of a Moderator is pretty self-explanatory, but basically, I make sure that anyone who breaks the rules is getting punished accordingly, and I help out the community wherever possible.

Q: Did you expect to get Helper when you applied and were interviewed?
A: When I applied I honestly had no idea - I was terrified that I would accidentally say or do something out of line and get denied. But after a week or so I started feeling more positive and confident about it. At the time of my interview, I was okay since I knew I had already gotten quite far, though I was worried about the interview itself since I knew it might change everything. Thankfully, not too long after that, I found out that I had been accepted, so there really wasnā€™t anything to worry about after all!

Q: Did you always want to be a CubeCraft Helper?
A: I havenā€™t always, but my interest in becoming a Helper did start as early as Summer 2020, which may come as a bit of a surprise! A close friend of mine wanted to become a Helper and encouraged me to go for it as well, so it was initially something that I thought we could do together. But honestly, I just wasnā€™t ready at the time, and it was only recently when I finally felt I was confident and experienced enough to apply.

Q: Did you enjoy the CubeCraft Helper trial?
A: Yes, the trial was overall really enjoyable and Iā€™ve gained a lot of amazing memories from it. I canā€™t go into too much detail about the trial itself, but I think my favourite part was getting the confidence to complete my tasks to the fullest, such as being able to answer questions in #staff-help since that was initially the scariest thing for me. It was definitely challenging at times, but I feel like it was designed to push me out of my comfort zone a little bit. I hope that Iā€™ve now become someone that the community, as well as other staff members, can rely on and Iā€™m proud of that along with my other accomplishments.

Q: Are the staff team really as scary as they seem?
A: Of course not, weā€™re all just humans like the rest of you! The only staff member who I can think of as even remotely scary is Pineapple, but luckily I can protect you from him if you happen to run into him. All jokes aside, the staff members at CubeCraft are some of the most friendly, hard-working and accepting people ever, and Iā€™m extremely glad to have met them!

Q: What would be your advice to aspiring Helpers and Moderators?
A: I would just want to make sure that anyone looking to apply has an idea of what theyā€™re getting themselves into, since it can be quite hard to piece it together from the outside, and itā€™s hard for us to tell you about it without revealing something we shouldnā€™t. I think that being a staff member requires a lot of quick-thinking and dedication and, especially as a Helper, youā€™ll need to be ready to learn and ready to make mistakes. Even if you think you know everything there is to know, I can guarantee you that there will be more. Ultimately, I think you need to be able to find a good balance between working well as a team and getting by on your own.
Iā€™m not saying this to discourage anyone from applying - being a staff member can be very rewarding and itā€™s definitely worth it if youā€™re interested. I just tend to favour more practical and unique advice over something you might just hear from anyone. A lot of people also tell me that theyā€™re scared of the interview, to which Iā€™m only able to say that it isnā€™t difficult and youā€™ll be completely fine. Generally, I tend to value people who are nervous about something but are able to push through it and progress a lot more than those who try to hide what they struggle with or donā€™t believe in themselves enough.

Q: What are your favourite and least favourite games and why?
A: At the moment my favourite game is Lucky Islands because I love the luck-based parts of it. You could play on the same map twice but get a whole different set of items, completely changing up how you play the game and which strategies you use. On the other hand, my least favourite game and the one that Iā€™m worst at is FFA, and I usually avoid playing it at all costs. Iā€™m not a fan of most types of games that are just full-on PvP, itā€™s really not my style.

Q: Do you have any really great memories of CubeCraft, like a specific time playing with friends?
A: Too many to count! However, I could share some highlights. One of my top memories would be my wedding with EntityDaphne, where a bunch of our friends got into a call and basically messed around on the SkyWars Paris map for an hour. I also enjoyed participating in the very first community games of 2022, and to my surprise, I was also one of the winners of the raffle! To be honest, any time when Iā€™m given the opportunity to call and play games is usually pretty high up on my list, so if youā€™re ever interested in doing something like that then please let me know, Iā€™ll find the time!

Article by: Matriox

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ šŸŒ¾ Farm Improvements āš’ļø - by Shotgun

Shotgun is suggesting that the Tower Defence map ā€œFarmā€ is altered due to multiple flaws within the map from a strategy perspective. Go check it out and reply on what alterations you would like to see on this map!

šŸ„ˆ Emerald Generator Hatch - by Blom

In this thread, Blom suggests that a second emerald generator is added to the solo EggWars map ā€œHatchā€ because the current generator is not worth the risk due to how dangerous it is to get there and how unrewarding the emeralds gained would be in the end.

šŸ„‰ Does it count as a rickroll? - by Foxfil_

Are you ā€œRick Rolledā€ if you click on a ā€œRick Rollā€ link, or if Rick Astley is staring at you through your screen? Vote in the thread mentioned above!

šŸ¤” Rank Review: Survival Games Rank

Ranks. EggWars. SkyWars Lucky Blocks. On CubeCraft Bedrock edition, ranks are purchasable items that grant you specific items in-game and voting perks. Today, we will be talking about Survival Games Rank. What is Survival Games Rank? Survival Games Rank gives you Map Selection, Loot Vote, 30+ Kill messages, 3 Prefixes, 3 Gravestones, and last but not least, Kill Effects. Currently, no other rank or bundle has kill effects. The 5 Kill effects are Cloud, Cold Death, Explosion, Love and Smoke. The 3 Prefixes are SG Pro, Chests Master, and Last Survivor. The 3 Gravestones are Hospital, Skull, and Sword. You can vote for Normal, Overpowered, and Hardcore items. You also get 750 VIP experience, which grants you VIP level 1. So is Survival Games Rank Worth it? Wellā€¦ yes indeed... if you play Survival Games. It's really good for the kill effects. Next: Is SkyBlock Worth It?

Article by: Camgames1256

šŸŽ® Discord activities

A new type of article you might have never seen before in TCCT! As we try to be active and report news from every platform possible (which is harder than you think) we tried to give you some inside news about the CubeCraft Discord server!
On the 17th of April, there was a strange occurrence on the Discord server. Our dearest 4Moonlight turned Discord famous! As a result of this happening, I took a bit of time to interview 4Moonlight and asked some questions about who he is and why he is famous! You can read it below.

1650921793445.png

Q: To start off, can you introduce yourself? Who are you, what are your tasks for CCG and how long have you been active on CCG?
A: Hello, I am 4Moonlight also known as Moon. I am a moderator for CubeCraft Games since October 7th, 2021, and I started playing CubeCraft back in May 2020.
Q: Really nice! So, I've heard of a strange thing happening, it has something to do with a special role. Could you elaborate on this?
A: Uhm we were just messing around in #šŸ’¬ļø±English惻general last night. There was a bit of a raid nothing too big, whilst slow mode was turned on. I was just bullying people about being affected by slow mode. After I made a joke about turning on slow mode, going to bed and sleeping peacefully I was given the role with the hopes of me getting spammed tagged.
Q: Damn that sounds tough, the name of the role says famous. Are you actually that famous?
A: I have sort of been creating a fanbase accidentally. So, my fans would say yes. Apart from that, I do not believe I am that famous.
Q: What type of fans do you have?
A: After gaining a personal assistant. Eva was to become my first real fan and Lyra quickly followed. The fan base seems to be expanding itself by fans adding (Loves Moon) after their name.
Q: Thatā€™s impressive! As a lot of people are probably wondering: Your status says 'ask my personal assistant', have you got a lot of people working for you?
A: It all started with my personal assistant actually. So far, I have a personal assistant, a manager and a lawyer working for me.
Q: Congratulations! Besides being famous, what is your most fun experience on CCG?
A: I truly love interacting with the community, it consists of all sorts of amazing people. And of course, all the amazing friends I have made within this community <3
Q: Cute, what do you expect for your upcoming future at CCG?
A: I am planning on expanding my fanbase, working on my own position within the community and of course, I will keep working on making CubeCraft Games an even better place!
Q: Sounds super super fun! Thanks for answering all of my questions, is there anything else you'd like to add?
A: Everyone keep following your dream! <3 Thanks for the interview ^-^

We and all our readers thank you too for the interview!
21th of April 2022, a dark day as many will say but an even more bright day as more people would say! Wellā€¦ Manyā€¦ just David actually. Let me give you more details by some screens!

1650921813844.png

1650921830821.png

As you might notice, everybody turned into a David! Well not everybody of course and quite a lot of David's have already disappeared . We love those special Discord happenings every once in a while, Iā€™m curious to see whatā€™s next! Also, are you able to still spot another David in the server? :P

Article by: xEefster

šŸ“œ Team Changes

Since our last edition, we have some changes. Fisktratt left the team as Moderator and Sr. Translator; as a Moderator, he was the third longest in the team with 812 days. Furthermore, Moderator josher and Pritt left the team as well. In addition, our Sr. translator FocusTurtle left. Reciprocally, we got some promotions: Frontlane, Jiivan and Lyriie got promoted from Helper to Moderator. We have also a new Helper wave which include TenCookies, SALTY_Shadows and Sylveon. Finally, the new QA is Adept_Conqueror and littlemancrush.

Article by: 99th_DutchNubnub

šŸ“ Puzzles/Games

Puzzle by: FoxFil_

1650921704472.png

The solution will be given next week!

Article by: FoxFil_

Logo.png

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster, Out of Barcelona :D

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 210129

šŸ“œ Back with a puzzle!

Since edition 61, there are some memes and hypes in CubeCraft's Discord server. Besides, we as well interviewed our ex-reporter who is now a Moderator at CubeCraft. A word search is also included this time, have fun reading and good luck with the puzzle!

šŸŽ‰ Its been 4 Years

It's been 4 years since the CubeCraft Bedrock Network started. In the beginning, the CubeCraft Bedrock Network started with only 2 games which are SkyWars and EggWars. Later on, other games like Minerwars and Survival games were added to the network too.
It's always the CubeCraft community which helped CubeCraft to grow from zero to the top. To celebrate that, the CubeCraft team have released some new content as well as some new suprises for their community which includes:
1. CubeCraft has hosted a giveaway for Java and Bedrock players for 4 rank upgrades on their twitter so be sure to take part in it here.
2. CubeCraft is also giving away a free loot cage to all its Bedrock players, you can simply claim your free lootcage at the CubeCraft Bedrock Network hub by clicking the free lootcage NPC.
3. Furthermore, CubeCraft is unlocking some of its previous cosmetic bundles from haloween 2020 to spring 2022, you can simply buy them from the Birthday bundle NPC!
4. Lastly, CubeCraft also has released a new EggWars map named as Celebration [Team of 4].
We wish CubeCraft the best of luck in the future and hope that it keeps growing in future.

Article by: ANAIMMEV

šŸ‘€ SkyWars Update

The SkyWars update is here! Quite a lot has been added in this update, such as the 9 weekly items which may change the tide of a game quickly. There are also new kits: redstone traps, revamped maps, new chests and much more! Why not go check it out yourself?

Article by: Sweetgembi1116

šŸ”Ø Interview with CubeCraft Moderator Lyriie!

Hi, my name is Lyra and Iā€™m a Moderator at CubeCraft Games. I think the role of a Moderator is pretty self-explanatory, but basically I make sure that anyone who breaks the rules is getting punished accordingly, and I help out the community wherever possible.

Q: Did you expect to get Helper when you applied and were interviewed?
A: When I applied I honestly had no idea - I was terrified that I would accidentally say or do something out of line and get denied. But after a week or so I started feeling more positive and confident about it. At the time of my interview, I was okay since I knew I had already gotten quite far, though I was worried about the interview itself since I knew it might change everything. Thankfully, not too long after that I found out that I had been accepted, so there really wasnā€™t anything to worry about after all!

Q: Did you always want to be a CubeCraft Helper?
A: I havenā€™t always, but my interest in becoming a Helper did start as early as Summer 2020, which may come as a bit of a surprise! A close friend of mine wanted to become a Helper and encouraged me to go for it as well, so it was initially something that I thought we could do together. But honestly I just wasnā€™t ready at the time, and it was only recently when I finally felt I was confident and experienced enough to apply.

Q: Did you enjoy the CubeCraft Helper trial?
A: Yes, the trial was overall really enjoyable and Iā€™ve gained a lot of amazing memories from it. I canā€™t go into too much detail about the trial itself, but I think my favourite part was getting the confidence to complete my tasks to the fullest, such as being able to answer questions in #staff-help since that was initially the scariest thing for me. It was definitely challenging at times, but I feel like it was designed to push me out of my comfort zone a little bit. I hope that Iā€™ve now become someone that the community as well as other staff members can rely on, and Iā€™m proud of that along with my other accomplishments.

Q: Are the staff team really as scary as they seem?
A: Of course not, weā€™re all just humans like the rest of you! The only staff member who I can think of as even remotely scary is Pineapple, but luckily I can protect you from him if you happen to run into him. All jokes aside, the staff members at CubeCraft are some of the most friendly, hard-working and accepting people ever, and Iā€™m extremely glad to have met them!

Q: What would be your advice to aspiring Helpers and Moderators?
A: I would just want to make sure that anyone looking to apply has an idea of what theyā€™re getting themselves into, since it can be quite hard to piece it together from the outside, and itā€™s hard for us to tell you about it without revealing something we shouldnā€™t. I think that being a staff member requires a lot of quick-thinking and dedication and, especially as a Helper, youā€™ll need to be ready to learn and ready to make mistakes. Even if you think you know everything there is to know, I can guarantee you that there will be more. Ultimately, I think you need to be able to find a good balance between working well as a team and getting by on your own.
Iā€™m not saying this to discourage anyone from applying - being a staff member can be very rewarding and itā€™s definitely worth it if youā€™re interested. I just tend to favour more practical and unique advice over something you might just hear from anyone. A lot of people also tell me that theyā€™re scared of the interview, to which Iā€™m only able to say that it isnā€™t difficult and youā€™ll be completely fine. Generally, I tend to value people who are nervous about something but are able to push through it and progress a lot more than those who try to hide what they struggle with, or donā€™t believe in themselves enough.

Q: What are your favourite and least favourite games and why?
A: At the moment my favourite game is Lucky Islands, because I love the luck-based parts of it. You could play on the same map twice but get a whole different set of items, completely changing up how you play the game and which strategies you use. On the other hand, my least favourite game and the one that Iā€™m worst at is FFA, and I usually avoid playing it at all costs. Iā€™m not a fan of most types of games that are just full-on PvP, itā€™s really not my style.

Q: Do you have any really great memories of CubeCraft, like a specific time playing with friends?
A: Too many to count! However, I could share some highlights. One of my top memories would be my wedding with EntityDaphne, where a bunch of our friends got into a call and basically messed around on the SkyWars Paris map for an hour. I also enjoyed participating in the very first community games of 2022, and to my surprise I was also one of the winners of the raffle! To be honest, any time where Iā€™m given the opportunity to call and play games is usually pretty high up on my list, so if youā€™re ever interested in doing something like that then please let me know, Iā€™ll find time!

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ šŸŒ¾ Farm Improvements āš’ļø - by Shotgun

Shotgun is suggesting that the Tower Defence map ā€œFarmā€ is altered due to multiple flaws within the map from a strategy perspective. Go check it out and reply on what alterations you would like to see on this map!

šŸ„ˆ Emerald Generator Hatch - by Blom

In this thread, Blom suggests that a second emerald generator is added to the solo EggWars map ā€œHatchā€ because the current generator is not worth the risk due to how dangerous it is to get there and how unrewarding the emeralds gained would be in the end.

šŸ„‰ Does it count as a rickroll? - by Foxfil_

Are you ā€œRick Rolledā€ if you click on a ā€œRick Rollā€ link, or if Rick Astley is staring at you through your screen? Vote in the thread mentioned above!

šŸ¤” Rank Review: Survival Games Rank

Ranks. EggWars. SkyWars Lucky Blocks. On CubeCraft Bedrock edition, ranks are purchasable items that grant you specific items in game and voting perk. Today, we will be talking about Survival Games Rank. What is Survival Games Rank? Survival Games Rank gives you Map Selection, Loot Vote, 30+ Kill messages, 3 Prefixes, 3 Gravestones, and last but not least, Kill Effects. Currently, no other rank or bundle has kill effects. The 5 Kill effects are Cloud, Cold Death, Explosion, Love and Smoke. The 3 Prefixes are SG Pro, Chests Master, and Last Survivor. The 3 Gravestones are Hospital, Skull, and Sword. You can vote for Normal, Overpowered, and Hardcore items. You also get 750 VIP experience, which grants you VIP level 1. So is Survival Games Rank Worth it? Wellā€¦ yes indeed... if you play Survival Games. It's really good for the kill effects. Next: Is SkyBlock Worth It?

Article by: Camgames1256

šŸŽ® Discord activities

A new type of article you might have never seen before in TCCT! As we try to be active and report news from every platform possible (which is harder than you think) we tried to give you some inside news about the CubeCraft Discord server!
On the 17th of April there was a strange occurence in the Discord server. Our dearest 4Moonlight turned Discord famous! As a result of this happening, I took a bit of time to interview 4Moonlight and asked some questions about who he is and why he is famous! You can read it below.

View attachment 210131

Q: To start of, can you introduce yourself? Who are you, what are your tasks for CCG and how long have you been active on CCG?
A: Hello, I am 4Moonlight also known as Moon. I am a moderator for CubeCraft Games since October 7th, 2021, and I started playing CubeCraft back in May 2020.
Q: Really nice! So, I've heard of a strange thing happening, it has something to do with a special role. Could you elaborate on this?
A: Uhm we were just messing around in #šŸ’¬ļø±English惻general last night. There was a bit of a raid nothing too big, whilst slow mode was turned on. I was just bullying people about being affected by slow mode. After I made a joke about turning on slow mode, going to bed and sleeping peacefully I was given the role with the hopes of me getting spammed tagged.
Q: Damn that sounds tough, the name of the role says famous. Are you actually that famous?
A: I have sort of been creating a fanbase accidentally. So, my fans would say yes. Apart from that, I do not believe I am that famous.
Q: What type of fans do you have?
A: After gaining a personal assistant. Eva was to become my first real fan and Lyra quickly followed. The fan base seems to be expending itself by fans adding (Loves Moon) after their name.
Q: Thatā€™s impressive! As alot of people are probably wondering: Your status says 'ask my personal assistant', have you got alot of people working for you?
A: It all started with my personal assistant actually. So far, I have a personal assistant, a manager and a lawyer working for me.
Q: Congratulations! Besides being famous, what is your most fun experience on CCG?
A: I truly love interacting with the community, it consists of all sorts of amazing people. And of course, all the amazing friends I have made within this community <3
Q: Cute, what do you expect for your upcoming future at CCG?
A: I am planning on expanding my fanbase, working on my own position within the community and of course I will keep working on making CubeCraft Games an even better place!
Q: Sounds super super fun! Thanks for answering all of my questions, is there anything else you'd like to add?
A: Everyone keep following your dream! <3 Thanks for the interview ^-^

We and all our readers thank you too for the interview!
21th of April, 2022, a dark day as many will day but an even more bright day as more people would say! Wellā€¦ Manyā€¦ just David actually. Let me give you more details by some screens!

View attachment 210132
View attachment 210133

As you might notice, everybody turned into a David! Well not everybody of course and quite a lot of David's have already disappeared . We love those special Discord happenings every once in a while, Iā€™m curious to see whatā€™s next! Also, are you able to still spot another David in the server? :P

Article by: xEefster

šŸ“œ Team Changes

Since our last edition, we have some changes. Fisktratt left the team as Moderator and Sr. Translator; as a Moderator, he was the third longest in the team with 812 days. Furthermore, Moderator josher and Pritt left the team as well. In addition, our Sr. translator FocusTurtle left. Reciprocally, we got some promotions: Frontlane, Jiivan and Lyriie got promoted from Helper to Moderator. We have also a new Helper wave which include TenCookies, SALTY_Shadows and Sylveon. Finally, the new QA is Adept_Conqueror and littlemancrush.

Article by: 99th_DutchNubnub

šŸ“ Puzzles/Games

Puzzle by: FoxFil_

View attachment 210130

The solution will be given next week!

Article by: FoxFil_

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster, Out of Barcelona :D
Amazing job creating this new edition, keep it up šŸ„³

Reactions: Lyriie and FoxFil_
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom