Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow, it sounds very interesting to you haha 😂
It is very important!!!

Must raise awareness of the fact that a world without Tower Defence has caused depression to rise by 100% (official statistics collected by me, a sample size of 2 people was used)

@caraMel how do you like my data collection? a sample size that great would replicate in all populations

• Haha
Reactions: Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I feel like players are waiting for Minerware and team Lucky islands to return more than TD at the moment. Even though both gamemodes would be fun to have!

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
It is very important!!!

Must raise awareness of the fact that a world without Tower Defence has caused depression to rise by 100% (official statistics collected by me, a sample size of 2 people was used)

@caraMel how do you like my data collection? a sample size that great would replicate in all populations
Man, you have a lot of experience with information and numbers, I hope you use it for good :heart: .

• Love
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom