Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
I am suggesting that when the featured game gets changed it will be in #📰︱changelog so that people know what the featured game is. I think this would be a good QOL update for cube. Camezonda used to do this but has since stopped, this may be because his responsibilities have become to much or he doesnt have time so I suggest this being done by a bot or a mod who would be willing to take on the responsibility :3

If you agree vote :agree: and if you disagree vote :disagree: but please say why as i think this is just a nice easy qol feature :)

thanks for reading

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
I agree with this thread but I think it would be better to have another channel for featured game. Like this:
9D64EFA6-E5A4-4357-A001-5490AAAEA60A.jpeg

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Matriox,

Thanks for creating your suggestion. Unfortunately, the Server Team has decided to deny your suggestion.

We had an internal discussion about the randomized schedule Featured Games are currently following, and we feel like the randomized rotation should be removed. This means that we want the Featured Games to be following a pre-set schedule, so it will be predictable what game comes next. Our reasoning for this is that we have noticed a few flaws in the randomizer leading to game not being featured for weeks as they were unlucky scheduled.

Hopefully you can understand our decision and won't this discourage you from interacting on our platforms and creating suggestions.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hey everyone,

We’re following up with a message, seen the server team made some changes to the rotation of featured games.

As of a few days ago, featured games no longer runs on a randomized schedule. We have implemented a schedule that still changes the game every 48 hours, but it should now no longer leave out any games. In terms of development time, this feature was easier to create, rather than the bot that was initially suggested in this thread.

The new structure is as follows:
1. Among Slimes
2. Line Dash
3. Survival Games Teams
4. Archer Assault
5. Slime Survival
6. QuakeCraft
7. Battle Zone
8. Layer Spleef
9. Wing Rush
10. Survival Games Solo
11. Paintball

We’re currently applying a few backend changes to Survival Games, which is why it may skip teams and solo in the rotation for now, until we feel like it is ready to get back onto the network.

With that, we have also pushed a few bug fixes to Battle Zone, to hopefully make the game more enjoyable than these past few months. If you notice anything off in the schedule or come across the same game breaking issues in Battle Zone as previously, then make sure to report any issues here!: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/java-bug-reports.135/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.