Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TrashLegend

Novice Member
Mar 15, 2018
  • Added references to drugs, self-harm, as well as derogatory comments to the CubeCraft Team to the Swearing rule.
At some point, everything will be swearing ???
not to be rude or something but peaple are growing soft.
I actually meant the point about drugs and self-harm. I don't think it's right to punish somebody for saying
drug-related things/self-harm. but that is my opinion.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a clear difference between criticism and being downright rude. For example, if I say "I think that x process needs to change, because I don't think it's working for x reason" counts as criticism, but saying "x process needs to change because the team is horrible lol this person needs to quit L noob" is clearly derogatory and does not incite any meaningful change.
That's what I meant, you can criticise certain decisions or actions, but always using a respectful language.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
There is a clear difference between criticism and being downright rude. For example, if I say "I think that x process needs to change, because I don't think it's working for x reason" counts as criticism, but saying "x process needs to change because the team is horrible lol this person needs to quit L noob" is clearly derogatory and does not incite any meaningful change.

It's worth noting that a fair amount of Team CubeCraft are volunteers, so not much work is expected out of them. They shouldn't be disrespected as such - they are doing a lot of this out of the kindness of their heart. We often review our internal processes to all our teams, and if there is change that is clearly necessary, we will do it.

If you have a problem with someone on Team CubeCraft, there are avenues which you can report these members at. But going into a public thread or server, saying "i hate this person" and "this person should quit because they false banned me" is a hugely immature outlook to try and incite some change for the server. We are all open to feedback, but as such, it needs to be done respectfully and not out of spite or hatred.
You: if you don't like something, make a suggestion.
Me: makes suggestion https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bring-back-the-translations-team.312198
You guys: immediately shut it down over a wild and unreasonable interpretation of the no petitioning rule
It's worth noting that a fair amount of Team CubeCraft are volunteers, so not much work is expected out of them. They shouldn't be disrespected as such - they are doing a lot of this out of the kindness of their heart.

Why doesn't this go around? You shut down the translations team with a system such that either only senior translators would know ahead of time, or no one at all: either most people or everyone would've gotten kicked off the team barely 12 hours after they've been informed. I do not see how that is respectful.
1655478887974.png

@Fesa are you happy with my explanation as to why I'm unhappy with what happened now?
1655479001781.png

Jul 9, 2022
Hello, CubeCrafters!

Today we have updated our Forum, Discord, and our Java/Bedrock server rules. We have made several changes thanks to the community and moderation team's suggestions!

📜 Main Change

We wanted to allow our rules page to be more consolidated and remove the repetitive statements when it comes to the same rules being stated in multiple sections. Due to this, the chat rules for our Servers, Forums, and Discord have all been merged into the same section.
This means that the punishment tracks will all follow the same time length, with the respective punishments for mutes on the Server and bans on the Forums/Discord remaining. There are exceptions to the sections that are solely for a specific part of our network. These have been labeled accordingly: Forums, Discord, or Forums and Discord only in the punishment track title.

This allowed us to provide more details about the situations that break these rules, or the exceptions to the rule, without the page becoming a mini-novel.

View attachment 210563

📝 Rule Specific Changes

While making the change to the overall layout for the rules, we also went through and made some minor tweaks to specific rules. These were all based on feedback we had and overall discussions about the rules as a whole.
  • Invisible and small skins will no longer be allowed on our Bedrock server. We will have a week-long grace period, where a warning is issued first.
  • Added a "strategic misplacing" rule to Tower Defence.
  • Added the rules for our reporting platforms.
  • Added references to drugs, self-harm, as well as derogatory comments to the CubeCraft Team to the Swearing rule.
  • Added Text Art (ACSII), copypasta, and chain messages to the Spamming rule.
  • Added exceptions to the spamming rule.
  • The Advertising rule has been changed. From now on players will be able to share their social networks, and invite links to their Discord servers in their forum signatures.

We encourage you all to read our updated rules by clicking here.

We will continue to make adjustments, if necessary, and the minor ones will be reported in the #changelogs channel on our Discord server.
Not part of our Discord community yet? Don't wait any longer and join!
ok

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom