Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
if a tower defence focus group is planned to be implemented I would like a lot to join, I've been playing it kinda frequently for like a year and I managed to get into leaderboard (im at 69th place lol) so I would love to help improving it.

I think I can join bw ctf since Im at leaderboard on it too (java) but I barely pvp now I wouldn't help at all

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey all, after much discussion we have decided to discontinue the game focus group program.

The groups didn't come to fruition the way me and Younisco envisioned for CubeCraft, we also no longer have the resources to maintain three Discords with active communities of nearly 200 people combined.

Additionally, we'd like to start funnelling conversation back into the forums- the initial reason for Discord was the faster paced discussion but it is hard to keep up with and is messy through Discord.

By putting game update discussions back on the forums, we will be able to include the entire community instead of walling off players with a low number of statistics and help boost forums activity

Thank you all for your continued help within these groups up till now! 💙

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom