youtu.be
1591730397170.png

1591730971022.png

To whoever said this, well...uhm...
A-arigato...

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Trying not to mention the same people I always do.
Dylaila, Yoya, Efcluke, Riley, Warz, Cameron, Shallidor

@Livvv - Hjonk, funny Swedish person; lucky islands tryhard, I heard she really loves surstromming so in case you need any ideas for her next birthday.

@Younisco - a fellow member of the cool kidz club, was actually featured in Kidz Bop 18. Pretty proud.

@ItzEnd3r - One of my favorite forum users, you come across as someone who is here genuinely enjoying his time and getting involved, it's extremely refreshing for me personally and lovely to see. Keep being chill.

@Simply - Bro, we are on the exact same wavelength in memes, you find funny what I find funny, so I love looking at everything you make in particular for that thread.

@Yusea - Honestly didnt expect you to end up here 3 weeks ago, I appreciate you a lot, I understand the frustrations of trying to change your past self who maybe wasn't as nice (honestly still in this process) and people wont let you forget it, but I hope you keep trying! (The Vqzl thing is just a joke :< )

@Smoothlyy - Probably one of the only people who respects opinions on music pretty often and also one of the only people who doesnt just say "lol mumble rappers suck" and moves on with their day. You're my go-to person for most rap/hip-hop music, you're also fun to talk to in channels when I rarely join.

@komododragon 2002 - Funny dude, actually cares about memes as much as I do, also a fellow oldie who I can actually talk to about old cube sometimes.

I have others I could mention but I'll leave that for later in the thread because I dont want it to be too long. :<
I feel really offended..
You didn't mention me.. :'(

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
pbOfZw3.png

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ゚ᱹ ꒰H
i everyone!ˑ༄ؘ ·˚

Welcome to my community kindness thread, I have created this thread because I want people to have a place on the forums where they can create a positive impact on someone by sharing some nice messages, because you never know when someone might need to hear your appreciation. ✨

This was based on an idea originally created by @Sweetenerera but I believe it should be a permanent year-round thread rather than something that happens yearly because I believe positivity should always be shared in the community and not just once a year, however her yearly Christmas thread will still be running and I will lock this thread and redirect everyone to that thread instead for the month of December only.

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write a public message then use this template on the thread below.
Name: (who the message is for)
⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write an anonymous message then
click here to send it via the Google form!

A big thank you to Sweetenerera for giving me permission to create this thread and thank you for participating and making someone's day! 💕

pbOfZw3.png

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ゚ᱹ ꒰H
i everyone!ˑ༄ؘ ·˚

Welcome to my community kindness thread, I have created this thread because I want people to have a place on the forums where they can create a positive impact on someone by sharing some nice messages, because you never know when someone might need to hear your appreciation. ✨

This was based on an idea originally created by @Sweetenerera but I believe it should be a permanent year-round thread rather than something that happens yearly because I believe positivity should always be shared in the community and not just once a year, however her yearly Christmas thread will still be running and I will lock this thread and redirect everyone to that thread instead for the month of December only.

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write a public message then use this template on the thread below.
Name: (who the message is for)

If you'd like to write an anonymous message then
click here to send it via the Google form!

A big thank you to Sweetenerera for giving me permission to create this thread and thank you for participating and making someone's day! 💕

Name: everyone
Message: thanks for keeping this server free from toxicty unlike other servers, y'all amazing!

• Love
Reactions: Dylaila

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Name: Everyone that has ever played on this server, and the Cubecraft team

This will probably get flooded by all the other messages, but I just want to throw it out
I have been playing on this server for a long time, I can't even remember when I started playing on the cubecraft network.
But I love it, its unbelievable how great the experience was, and enjoyed every single second I spent on this server...
Thanks to all of you for being a part of this community, and thanks to the Cubecraft network for being such a great part of my early childhood! :D
Bless every single one of you, and I hope I can one day represent you by being part of the team!

Noodles99

Jun 28, 2019
US
Name: @Keanu
Dear Keanub, thank you for being such a great friend. I know we don't talk as much as we did before but you still mean a lot to me and I am so glad that you are fulfulling your dreams!! Best mod!! <33

Name: @Younisco
Message: Thank you for all the help and kindness you've given to me and the rest of the cubecraft community :)

Name: @Dylaila
Message: You truly are a great person for making this into a year-round thread!! Thank you so much for everything you've done ;D

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Name: @DrHam
Message: I’ve been set in contact with you because of Kingdom wars. Something I’m extremely proud of to be a part of! The time and energy you’ve put into that are something I truly admire about you. You made some amazing things and I just daw your new thread about the party system. I can only say that you never stop to amaze me! Your one of my favorite forums members!

Name: @Dylaila
Message: I really don’t have much to say, I don’t know you but I’ve been in call with you for a little time today, and I said it then in party chat to my friends. You have a very soft and beautiful voice, it was really nice to listen to. I know that may sounds weird but some people voices are just amazing to losten to, I guess you have such a voice 🙃

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Name: @Riley
Message: I want to thank you for being so supportive and helpful, You always give such good advice on map submissions and I feel that I have learned a lot from you! (it was also a lot of fun playing skywars with you)

Name: @Story
Message: You are an awesome member of the forums and of the community, You seem like a very genuine person who isnt trying to hide anything, this community is SO lucky to have you! I also want to thank you for really making me feel like im a valuable member of the community.

Name: @Eli
Message: First, you have amazing taste in animated movies. You always have amazing advice and I see you helping everyone you can. You are also very good at blockwars and skywars. All around you are an amazing community member.

Name: @_The13thDoctor_
Message: It is amazing to see how active you are in the community and it was a lot of fun working on those two maps with you (even if we didnt finish them). You were one of the first people who I met on forums and its amazing that you were willing to reach out to me when I wasn't really known, you are one of the main reasons that I became active on the forums. Thank you so much!

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Name: To the Cubecraft staff team

I just want to say that your hard work is appreciated even though it is not always shown by the community without you this place would not be as nice as it is now. I am going to thank each staff member individually in this post by means of tags (Sorry if i forgot somebody)

@AlexpYT192 Thank you for the hard work so far.

@Alex_de_Grote Such a nice guy and a good builder.

@AnimalTamer1 Thanks for being so nice to me!

@Basketman Thanks for the hard work.

@Blocky I didn't really meet you on the server but judging from the reactions you're a great person.

@Borgnath Thanks for being part of the cubecraft translator team you are going to do great!

@Bugme Thank you for the hard work so far.

@Buuuddy I really appreciate what you've done for me in the past.

@c0rin Thanks for being part of the cubecraft translator team you are going to do great!

@Camezonda The old cubecraft streams were always laughing with you and the other staff members I want to thank you for that!

@Capitan Keep up the great work! ;-)

@Cynamooo Always fun to play with. You've really done a lot for the server and for that I want to thank you.

@Diav Thanks for the hard work so far!

@driima I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@Dronade Thanks for the hard work so far!

@Dubby Plays I'm sure you're gonna do well on the cubecraft server.

@Ducky Keep up the good work :-)

@Duduu Keep up the good work! ;)

@Dylaila one of the nicest people I met on cubecraft! And this thread proves it again ;)

@Efcluke94 I still remember the fun moments on the cubecrtaft stream. thanks for your great work so far.

@elchuii Thanks for the hard work so far!

@Elenahh I think I met you in eggwars by Nlodjo. And how nice and funny to play with you.

@Elevated I appreciate every hour you put in cubecraft.

@Eli I know you joined the team recently, but I certainly want to thank your hard work.

@Fisktratt Keep up the good work! ;)

@Gatsbe Keep up the good work! ;)

@FozZeW I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@funkemunky I appreciate every hour you put in cubecraft.

@HackersDontWin Really a nice person also the streams are super entertaiment. Keep up the good work.

@Hannibal Keep up the good work :D

@Hoshi You're gonna do great as a staff member.

@Hulk_ Everyone is whining about the anti-cheat but at the end of the day we should be grateful for the games without hackers. Thanks for your hard work so far!

@ianh_audentio I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@ImJunior As a helper, you did a great job. So no doubt as a moderator too! Keep up the good work.

@ItsDavey_ When you weren't a staff member then you were already ready to help people who needed help I want to thank you for that!

@jelliobean thanks for being part of the cubecraft translator team you are going to do great!

@johncoles one of the funniest minecraft server owners i met. Especially on the Cubecrtaft streams.

@Keanu Keep up the good work! ;)

@Kloska one of the first people I met on cubecraft is kloska. I had great times with you and I want to thank you even more for that!

@Kozi Keep up the good work :D

@libraryaddict I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@Livvv Keep up the good work! ;)

@marcoslater If I'm right, you work behind the scenes at cubecraft, which is very much appreciated.

@MartijnMC Keep up the good work ! :D

@Max111D Keep up the good work!

@Marieke2001 Even though we didn't agree a while ago, I'd like to thank you for your hard work so far

@NotAName thanks for being part of the cubecraft translator team you are going to do great!

@mitgobla Thanks for the hard work so far!

@N00bYeeter You're gonna do great as a staff member.

@NoodleGoddess Keep up the good work ! :D

@Palombo I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@patito Keep up the good work ! :D

@Power Ranger one of the best ultra hardcore players but also a very good staff member.

@RDev_ I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@Reapz Keep up the good work ! :D

@Robbedz Keep up the good work ! :P

@Rowan Walsh I've never met you but I'm sure you'll do great and I want to thank you for the work you've done so far

@rubik_cube_man the cubecraft streams were so much fun and I want to thank you for that!

@S4nne Thanks for the hard work so far! ;)

@SanCookie Me you and kloska were a great team in different game modes I want to thank you for that great time and the hard work you've done so far

@Siftenly If I'm right, sometimes we've played skywars together. I want to thank you for your hard work so far!

@Snodia Keep up the good work ! :D

@Soeshi Keep up the great work ! :P

@Soulless_Unity Keep up the good work !

@SoundToTheThirdPower Keep up the good work ! :D

@Spoon With you I also had some great moments on the cubecraft server! I would like to thank you very much for that.

@Story really a great personality. Don't change! Keep up the good work.

@SummerWarz Thanks for the hard work so far! ;)

@telegamer Keep up the great work ! :P

@TheBrownster Eggwars was always fun to play with you! Keep up the good work

@TheJeroen Thanks for the hard work so far! ;)

@toropov I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@TuTu Keep up the great work ! :P

@TyFoxy Keep up the great work ! :D

@Unstrafeless Keep up the great work ! ;)

@Wouto1997 I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@XiiKa one of the best skywars players I've ever seen. I want to thank you for everything you've already done for cubecraft and also for what you're about to do!

@Yamín I was always trying to get better in cubecraft and you played a part in that. i remember i saw pvpen in free for all you and i thought to myself dammm he's good at the game. Without you i wouldn't have met so many people i remember today. I want to thank you very much for that

@Younisco I remember you perfectly well at the cubecraft streams. you were dominating skywars and i added you as a friend. Then you became a staff member and you were very busy but still you took the time to play with me and other people. I want to thank you very much!

@Zed I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@Zombiepower Many great moments with you in different game modes I would like to thank you very much for that! and continue like this I would say.

@zRinne If I had any questions I could certainly get an answer from you thanks for that! :D

And I also want to thank all the old staff members like @Tacosbefriends,@CyanYellow,... And a lot of great staff members.

Sorry if not all sentences are correct I tried my best to make as few mistakes as possible <3

I thought the staff members should be thanked as well, so I made this post.

-Slimeyz

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 11/06/2020

Name: @Hoshi

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoshi

Elevated

May 19, 2020
www.spigotmc.org
Name: To the Cubecraft staff team

I just want to say that your hard work is appreciated even though it is not always shown by the community without you this place would not be as nice as it is now. I am going to thank each staff member individually in this post by means of tags (Sorry if i forgot somebody)

@AlexpYT192 Thank you for the hard work so far.

@Alex_de_Grote Such a nice guy and a good builder.

@AnimalTamer1 Thanks for being so nice to me!

@Basketman Thanks for the hard work.

@Blocky I didn't really meet you on the server but judging from the reactions you're a great person.

@Borgnath Thanks for being part of the cubecraft translator team you are going to do great!

@Bugme Thank you for the hard work so far.

@Buuuddy I really appreciate what you've done for me in the past.

@c0rin Thanks for being part of the cubecraft translator team you are going to do great!

@Camezonda The old cubecraft streams were always laughing with you and the other staff members I want to thank you for that!

@Capitan Keep up the great work! ;-)

@Cynamooo Always fun to play with. You've really done a lot for the server and for that I want to thank you.

@Diav Thanks for the hard work so far!

@driima I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@Dronade Thanks for the hard work so far!

@Dubby Plays I'm sure you're gonna do well on the cubecraft server.

@Ducky Keep up the good work :)

@Duduu Keep up the good work! ;)

@Dylaila one of the nicest people I met on cubecraft! And this thread proves it again ;)

@Efcluke94 I still remember the fun moments on the cubecrtaft stream. thanks for your great work so far.

@elchuii Thanks for the hard work so far!

@Elenahh I think I met you in eggwars by Nlodjo. And how nice and funny to play with you.

@Elevated I appreciate every hour you put in cubecraft.

@Eli I know you joined the team recently, but I certainly want to thank your hard work.

@Fisktratt Keep up the good work! ;)

@Gatsbe Keep up the good work! ;)

@FozZeW I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@funkemunky I appreciate every hour you put in cubecraft.

@HackersDontWin Really a nice person also the streams are super entertaiment. Keep up the good work.

@Hannibal Keep up the good work :D

@Hoshi You're gonna do great as a staff member.

@Hulk_ Everyone is whining about the anti-cheat but at the end of the day we should be grateful for the games without hackers. Thanks for your hard work so far!

@ianh_audentio I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@ImJunior As a helper, you did a great job. So no doubt as a moderator too! Keep up the good work.

@ItsDavey_ When you weren't a staff member then you were already ready to help people who needed help I want to thank you for that!

@jelliobean thanks for being part of the cubecraft translator team you are going to do great!

@johncoles one of the funniest minecraft server owners i met. Especially on the Cubecrtaft streams.

@Keanu Keep up the good work! ;)

@Kloska one of the first people I met on cubecraft is kloska. I had great times with you and I want to thank you even more for that!

@Kozi Keep up the good work :D

@libraryaddict I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@Livvv Keep up the good work! ;)

@marcoslater If I'm right, you work behind the scenes at cubecraft, which is very much appreciated.

@MartijnMC Keep up the good work ! :D

@Max111D Keep up the good work!

@Marieke2001 Even though we didn't agree a while ago, I'd like to thank you for your hard work so far

@NotAName thanks for being part of the cubecraft translator team you are going to do great!

@mitgobla Thanks for the hard work so far!

@N00bYeeter You're gonna do great as a staff member.

@NoodleGoddess Keep up the good work ! :D

@Palombo I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@patito Keep up the good work ! :D

@Power Ranger one of the best ultra hardcore players but also a very good staff member.

@RDev_ I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@Reapz Keep up the good work ! :D

@Robbedz Keep up the good work ! :p

@Rowan Walsh I've never met you but I'm sure you'll do great and I want to thank you for the work you've done so far

@rubik_cube_man the cubecraft streams were so much fun and I want to thank you for that!

@S4nne Thanks for the hard work so far! ;)

@SanCookie Me you and kloska were a great team in different game modes I want to thank you for that great time and the hard work you've done so far

@Siftenly If I'm right, sometimes we've played skywars together. I want to thank you for your hard work so far!

@Snodia Keep up the good work ! :D

@Soeshi Keep up the great work ! :p

@Soulless_Unity Keep up the good work !

@SoundToTheThirdPower Keep up the good work ! :D

@Spoon With you I also had some great moments on the cubecraft server! I would like to thank you very much for that.

@Story really a great personality. Don't change! Keep up the good work.

@SummerWarz Thanks for the hard work so far! ;)

@telegamer Keep up the great work ! :p

@TheBrownster Eggwars was always fun to play with you! Keep up the good work

@TheJeroen Thanks for the hard work so far! ;)

@toropov I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@TuTu Keep up the great work ! :p

@TyFoxy Keep up the great work ! :D

@Unstrafeless Keep up the great work ! ;)

@Wouto1997 I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@XiiKa one of the best skywars players I've ever seen. I want to thank you for everything you've already done for cubecraft and also for what you're about to do!

@Yamín I was always trying to get better in cubecraft and you played a part in that. i remember i saw pvpen in free for all you and i thought to myself dammm he's good at the game. Without you i wouldn't have met so many people i remember today. I want to thank you very much for that

@Younisco I remember you perfectly well at the cubecraft streams. you were dominating skywars and i added you as a friend. Then you became a staff member and you were very busy but still you took the time to play with me and other people. I want to thank you very much!

@Zed I want to thank you for all the hours you've put in cubecraft so far.

@Zombiepower Many great moments with you in different game modes I would like to thank you very much for that! and continue like this I would say.

@zRinne If I had any questions I could certainly get an answer from you thanks for that! :D

And I also want to thank all the old staff members like @Tacosbefriends,@CyanYellow,... And a lot of great staff members.

Sorry if not all sentences are correct I tried my best to make as few mistakes as possible <3

I thought the staff members should be thanked as well, so I made this post.

-Slimeyz

Very appreciated! I am glad people appreciate the work we put in every day

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Name: @Dylaila , thanks for making this thread! :)
@Irespqt , thank for being my best friend too bro, dude, I trust you and you are my best friend on Minecraft! :D
@S4nne , I know you from a while, I know you since you created YouTube video's. We became good friends (hope so) and I think it would be a lot of better.
I also wanna thank the staff for the hard work for the server and keeping the server clean and you watching my reply, I think you did replied on multiple threads to make the server better, we're making CubeCraft a better place in 2020 and it will be more awesome than ever! :D

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 13/06/2020

Name: @Finixly
Message: Heyy, we don't know eachother well, but I've seen you in-game a few times and you're always kind to me! And you're really good at pvp! Wow

Name: @Jukaido

Name: @_ItzJustSmikky_
Message: Hoi xxx Ik ben erg blij dat we weer met elkaar praten en na alles wat er gebeurd is. Ik mis je heel erg en hou veel van jou. Je bent super lief en ontken dat maar niet xxx

Name: @S4nne
Message: I love the way you're always so positive <3 You will be a great moderator!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom