What?Tower Defence CC is hosting a tournament. In this tournament, teams of 4 will battle in Tower Defence for glory and prizes.
When?This tournament will be hosted on the 17th of July. Exact time schedules will be shared when available. As a guideline, free up some space in your agenda between 7 and 10 pm BST.
Where?The tournament will be held in the Tower Defence CC Discord server. Please join if you haven't already!
Sign UpSigning up for the tournament is done in the Discord server. First, head over to the # bot-commands channel, then sign up your team using
?signup <player 1> <player 2> <player 3>. After that, the bot will respond with instructions on how to complete the process.
(The bot will automatically include the one executing the command as the team captain. Please make sure to @mention your teammates.)
Tournament TypeThe tournament will be organised using the Single Round-Robin Tournament schedule. What does this mean?
- Each team will fight each other once in a set
- A set consists of a best of three
- Wins, draws or losses are based on separate matches within a set
- Each win awards your team 2 points
- Each draw awards your team 1 point
- Each loss awards your team 0 points
- If a team doesn't show up in time for a set it will receive no points, the opponents will receive 1 point as compensation
- If a team is disqualified, all past outcomes are wiped. In the end, no team will receive points from matches against the disqualified team
- If there's a shared place, for example two teams and 3rd place, the total wins will define the better team (if the wins are equal, the corresponding set between the teams will decide)
- If there's a shared 1st place an extra set will be played between the two teams as a finale
PrizesThe players of the winning team will each receive a multiplier of choice from the CubeCraft Store and the TD Champion role in the Tower Defence CC Discord server.
RulesBullying or harassment of other teams is not allowed, violation of this rule can result in disqualification
Not showing up within 5 minutes of your scheduled set time will result in 3 points for your opponent and 0 points for your team
Players crashing or leaving during a match does not affect match outcome, points will still be awarded
Tower Defence CC Discord server rules apply, failure in following them can result in disqualification
CubeCraft Games Server Gameplay and Server Chat rules apply, failure in following them will result in us reporting the violation to Team CubeCraft and can result in disqualification