Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see an inventory swap mode in PoF?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
1,422
10,448
409
20
The Netherlands
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya again!! 👋

I'll cut to the chase: I'm a big fan of playing the swapper gamemode every now and then in Pillars of Fortune, but when I initally voted for swapper on my first time playing, I expected the inventories to also swap with the players. That's why I'd like to suggest a separate voting option for inventory swap that is standalone from the swapper mode.

Would love to hear what you think!
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom