Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,

Some time ago, we released our Parkour gamemode to our Bedrock network for many people to enjoy and endure the jumps, falls & rage. Now it's time to give this gamemode a full introduction to our Bedrock network! Read below to learn about the whole update, we've added so much content! 🎉

🥳 Full release on Bedrock!

Parkour has been available in our Beta Games lobby on our Bedrock network for some time now, and the time has arrived for it to migrate into its own lobby. The Beta Games has been retired for now, until it has a new beta game.

Parkour now has its own main lobby portal and slot in the travel hotbar item. Parkour has its own game lobby, which is beautifully structured for exploration and Parkour. Try out the lobby Parkour in the Parkour lobby, there's 8 of them! 👀

View attachment 200102
Bedrock Parkour game lobby.

🗺️ New Maps & Levels!

Due to the full release, we've made new maps and levels for Parkour. Adding 9 new maps, totalling 53 brand new levels to try out, for difficulties Easy & Normal & Difficult. These levels are also available on our Java network! 🥳

Arch - Easy Parkour
View attachment 200104

Cuboid - Normal Parkour
View attachment 200105

Portal - Difficult Parkour
View attachment 200106
Along with new Parkour levels, we've also released 3 brand NEW Competitive Parkour maps to our Bedrock network! 🎉

Oriental - Competitive Parkour
View attachment 200103

⚠️ NEW DIFFICULTY - Impossible!

We've added a brand NEW difficulty to our Bedrock Parkour gamemode. There are 6 maps & 19 levels to try out. We've ported over Hard parkour from our Java network and renamed it to Impossible, due to the fact that... it's rather impossible but also possible 😉

View attachment 200109
Impossible Parkour menu button.

🏃‍♀️ Parkour rank - Available now!

With most full releases, we release an awesome game rank, and Parkour has an incredible one! - Our Parkour rank features polished cosmetic items and exclusive features to our Parkour gamemode, and even a brand new loot type, SHOES! 👟

Want to check out our Parkour rank, CLICK HERE!

View attachment 200108
New loot item - Shoes!

Vaulting Gravestone - Available in the Parkour rank

Bathtub Cage - Available in the Parkour rank

Everything available in our Parkour rank:
  • 6 exclusive Parkour maps & levels
  • 8 Pairs of Shoes to wear within the Parkour gamemode
  • Having your lobby trails visible within the Parkour gamemode
  • Ability to select Competitive Parkour maps
  • Vaulting Gravestone
  • Bathtub Cage
  • Dizzy trail
  • Vigilante Win Effect

🎉 Lobby parkour!

Some of you may have noticed that the Java lobby parkour got a bit of a revamp in the last week. Being more advanced with times recordings and hotbar changes. This was to make way for Lobby parkour to be introduced to Bedrock, and we wanted Java to endure the changes too!

To celebrate Parkour getting a full release on our Bedrock network, we've added timed lobby Parkour in all of our existing lobbies, will you get the fastest time? ⏱️

View attachment 200100
Parkour lobby timed Parkour.

Thanks for reading, we hope you enjoy our Parkour full release update! Have fun :D
Yay that's so COOL! but i can't play today... :/
We should have holidays when CubeCraft has an update lol

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Love my bunny slippers 🐰💜🐰

BD67B149-2836-4928-8CFC-109C19404CE6.jpeg

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Because we needed to full release it. This isn't just a random update, it's because we were releasing it to the network with a lobby and a portal.
I understand that it needed to be fully released but I don't think it should be prioritised with content over bugs or other popular things

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I understand that it needed to be fully released but I don't think it should be prioritised with content over bugs or other popular things
We tend to start working on full releases about 3 weeks after their beta release. We can't let them linger in Beta for too long. So they weren't prioritized. Also we need to do both, content and bugs at the same time, which we do but the system has yet to take off properly.

Just because you see new content doesn't mean you should instantly start raving about how we only release content because we will always release new content as it's totally unrealistic to put every developer on bugs. We should be doing both.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
We tend to start working on full releases about 3 weeks after their beta release. We can't let them linger in Beta for too long. So they weren't prioritized. Also we need to do both, content and bugs at the same time, which we do but the system has yet to take off properly.

Just because you see new content doesn't mean you should instantly start raving about how we only release content because we will always release new content as it's totally unrealistic to put every developer on bugs. We should be doing both.
Skyblock?

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It's not in beta. If that's what you mean.
I mean it was in beta for a long time?

But I personally disagree with spending time on parkour not because it's not popular but because there are other games in much more need for updates and bugs that would improve player experience much more than parkour

I agree you can't concentrate on just bugs, I would rather to have a few(not as many as when I was last on ur server) bugs and lots of new exciting content than for you to just concentrate on bugs. But on the java network it's neither atm(since when I was last on)

Imo your bedrock server is doing well and there's huge ability in the java server and that comes with 1.8 pvp. Imo it should be a top priority to bring 1.8 modes to java

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

But I personally disagree with spending time on parkour not because it's not popular but because there are other games in much more need for updates and bugs that would improve player experience much more than parkour

I agree you can't concentrate on just bugs, I would rather to have a few(not as many as when I was last on ur server) bugs and lots of new exciting content than for you to just concentrate on bugs. But on the java network it's neither atm(since when I was last on)

Imo your bedrock server is doing well and there's huge ability in the java server and that comes with 1.8 pvp. Imo it should be a top priority to bring 1.8 modes to java
I agree that 1.8 pvp should be back to the Java Network, we only have to take a look at the player count before and after the 1.8 shutdown. It is a decrease much bigger than what was initially expected. I personally keep playing on CubeCraft Java even after the 1.8 shutdown, but personally, I don't really like this pvp system and I have started playing more on the Bedrock Network. I'm sure many people did the same as me, and not all the old 1.8 players are playing on the new versions, most of them have sadly left the server.

Reactions: Matriox

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Skyblock is technically speaking the most complex game on the network by a long shot, it's not the same as the other games in terms of Beta, hence why it was never in that lobby.

We've been looking at Java for a very long time and increasing the Java player count is one of the hardest things to do, ever. 1.8 is definitely not the answer, we put a lot of our gamemodes on 1.8 in 2018/2019 and it did nearly nothing for them and the server as a whole. Our advantages do not lie within 1.8 and the answer is never going to be that simple.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom