Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly

tcct edition 37.jpg

🎉 Where is the party?

The sun is shining, it’s the 4th of July, Independence Day, summertime on CubeCraft. I don’t know where you are, but I am definitely partying!!! Don’t forget to take a break while partying and read the new shiny edition of TCCT!

☀️ Summer Update - What's Happening?

Hooray! Summer is here, bringing along - CubeCraft’s Summer Update! In this yearly update, there’s always more fun playing the game. Now the lobby is lovely and ✨sandy✨! Summer Cubelets are finally available to get that brand new, limited edition loot...👀
Iron and Lapiz bundles also have reduced prices, so if you want to enjoy a small gift, the packs are worth it. Also, the Bedrock summer bundle is one of the best yet, it includes cages, a whale buddy, an egg skin, an egg shop skin, a win effect and a gravestone. The best part is that everything is animated!
Sadly, the beachball hunt isn’t there this season, but only because CubeCraft's working on a big project for both Bedrock and Java. I can't wait!

Well, this mainly concludes the Summer Update. I hope you all have a great summer!

Article by: sweetgembi1116 & Ben5124

👀 Suggestion Time!

We now have a couple of nice little suggestions :) First of all we have favourite items by @LightsOn_. This is a great iea to add your cosmetics to a favourites section and choose from there. Cool right?

Now onto an amazing little suggestion. I say little however that is a big underestimate. Lucky Islands - OP Mode Kit Upgrades by @Vindicator has a lot of changes to the OP mode in Lucky islands, if you want this, check it out and react!

Article by: @Ben5124

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 Don't Require Evidence for Skin/Name Reports - by Matriox

Matriox suggested to remove the evidence part on name and skin reports. Why? Because it takes more time than just reporting the name and staff members will look at NameMC to see the evidence anyway. You could add the link to the NameMC name in the report so it is easier for staff.

🥈 Cubelet Machine - by 99th_DutchNubnub

You want to craft your Cubelets or look what Cubelets you got but someone is already opening a Cubelet. Annoying isn’t it? DutchNubnub suggested that you would still be able to open the Cubelet machine when someone is opening a Cubelet. A message that someone else is already opening would only appear if you want to open one yourself.

🥉 Sw/tsw - by Eyow189

Eyow189 made quite a nice SkyWars map. Good job!
As much as CubeCraft loves their community, does Eyow189 love SkyWars! That's why he decided to build his own, very unique, SkyWars map! I'd love to play it sometime but I guess it's only in his world. Hope to see more from him soon!

Article by: colinverp

🌞 Summertime

As mentioned before, it’s time for the summer! You gotta love it! This doesn’t only mean nice online things and a new lobby, but it also means we are all having a summer break. Finally, a few weeks of from school. Or maybe you still need to work? It doesn’t really matter what you are going to do as long as you can enjoy the summer in your way.
@ParkourCanadian got really curious to what you all are going to do. Not gonna lie, so am I! So leave your summer plans in a reply on his thread by following this link!
One option what you can do in your summer is of course playing CubeCraft! I fully understand you when you say that all the mini-games get a bit boring after try-harding them for 52 hours straight so I got a new nice thing for you to do in your summer break!

Article by: xEefster

🏭 Slime Survival Part 12

I clutched the gravity explosive tightly in my hand, but didn't want to use it yet. I needed to play smart if I was going to make it out of the factory alive. To my horror, the slimes were starting to climb up to the crate I was standing on, using the other smaller crates that were stacked around it. But the figure hadn't moved a muscle; he just watched the events unfold with a satisfied smile on his face. He slowly reached his hand down to his belt, pulling out a very familiar blue sword.
The slimes were about to reach me, so I had to think fast. I quickly leapt up onto another crate, this one was the highest of them all. I was surveying the area to decide where I should jump to next, when I saw tha there was a hole directly in the middle of the crate. It went down further than I expected, descending into what looked like a second level of the factory. The first slime landed heavily on my crate, and I wouldn't have time to move to another before it caught me. The only option left was for me to jump into the hole.
The landing was surprisingly almost painless, but perhaps it was mostly the adrenaline that kept me moving. I had to find somewhere to hide, and fast. There were several large storage boxes in this room, but I didn't want to go inside one because I would be cornered if the slimes found me. There were two staircases, which I assumed would take me back to the first level, which I definitely didn't want. I climbed onto one of the storage crates to get a better view, and I spotted a tiny, closed-off area behind one of the staircases that would make the perfect hiding spot. I climbed inside just in time as slimes poured down the staircases and the hole that I had leapt through. A plan was starting to surface, and I was determined to escape this building alive. The slimes only seemed to be obeying orders from their creator. The only way to stop this was to make sure he was out of the picture. I had to kill him.

Read the next edition of TCCT for the final chapter!
Article by: FadedLeaves

📜 Staff Changes

In the past week 2 helpers got promoted to Moderators. Congratulations @Anneum and @ShinyArrow!
Unfortunately, we have to say goodbye to Sr. Moderator @Onik and Developer @utf_8.

🎉 Parti nerede?

Güneş parlıyor, Temmuz'un 4'ü Bağımsızlık Günü, CubeCraft'ta yaz sezonu. Nerede olduğunu bilmiyorum ama kesinlikle partiliyorum!!! Partilerken mola vermeyi ve TCCT'nin yeni baskısını okumayı unutma!

👀 Suggestion Time!

Üzgünüz, bu makale mevcut değil.

☀️ Yaz Güncellemesi - Neler Oluyor?

Yaşasın! İşte yaz geldi ve yanında CubeCraft için Yaz Güncellemesi de getiriyor! Bu yıllık güncellemede oyun oynamak her zaman daha eğlenceli. Yeni kostümler, haritalar ve Java ile Bedrock için yeni bir lobi geldi, ve bunların hepsi oyundan daha çok zevk almanız için. Iron ve Lapis paketlerinin fiyatları indirildi yani eğer ufak bir hediye istiyorsan bu paketler fiyatına değer. Son olarak ise Bedrock'ta, içinde kafesler, dost bir balina, bir yumurta kostümü, bir yumurta marketi kostümü, bir kazanma efekti ve bir mezar içeren Yaz Paketi var!
Ne yazık ki bu sezon sahil topu avı yok ama bunun sebebi CubeCraft hem Bedrock hem de Java için büyük bir proje üstünde çalışıyor. Sabırsızlanıyorum!
Ve, Yaz Güncellemesi bu kadar. Umarım hepiniz iyi bir yaz geçirirsiniz!
🔗Orjinal Paylaşım

sweetgembi1116 tarafından yazıldı
Çevirmen: @Roxlad

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🌞 Summertime

🏭 Slime Survival Bölüm 12

Elimdeki patlayıcıyı sıkıca tutarak atıldım ama daha kullanmak istemedim. Eğer bu fabrikadan sağ çıkmak istiyorsam akıllı davranmam gerekiyordu. Bu sırada korktuğum şey oluyordu, balçıklar etrafımdaki diğer küçük kutuları kullanarak üstünde durduğum kutuya tırmanmaya başlıyordu. Ama o figür kılını bile kıpırdatmamıştı; sadece olan olayları suratında hoşnut bir gülümsemeyle izliyordu. Yavaşça elini kemerine götürdü ve çok tanıdık olan mavi bir kılıç çıkardı.
Balçıklar bana yaklaşmak üzereydi, bu yüzden hızlı düşünmem gerekiyordu. Hızlıca başka bir kutuya zıpladım, bu aralarında en yüksek olanıydı. Bundan sonra nereye zıplamam gerektiğine karar vermek için etrafı tararken kutunun ortasında bir delik olduğunu gördüm. Tahmin ettiğimden daha aşağıya iniyordu, görünüşe göre fabrikanın ikinci bir katına kadar. İlk balçık durduğum kutunun üstüne indi ve beni yakalamadan başka bir kutuya atlayacak zamanım yoktu. O yüzden tek şansım deliğe atlamaktı.
İniş şaşırtıcı şekilde neredeyse acısızdı ama beni belki de bu kadar hareketli tutan şey adrenalin idi. Saklanacak bir yer bulmalıydım ve hızlıca. Odada birkaç büyük kutu vardı ama içlerine girmek istemiyordum çünkü eğer balçıklar beni bulursa köşeye sıkışmış olurdum. İki merdiven vardı, biri tahminimce ilk kata çıkarıyordu ki asla istemiyordum. Daha iyi bir şekilde ortamı incelemek için kutulardan birine tırmandım ve merdivenlerden birinin arkasında harika bir saklanma noktası oluşturacak ufak, kapalı bir alan gördüm. Tam zamanında, balçıklar merdivenlerden ve atladığım delikten aşağı dökülürken içeri tırmandım. Yavaşça bir plan ortaya çıkıyordu ve bu yapıdan sağ bir şekilde ayrılmaya emindim. Balçıklar sadece yaratıcılarının emirlerine uyuyor gibi gözüküyordu. Bunu durdurmanın tek yolu ise onu aradan çıkarmaktı. Onu öldürmeliydim.

Son bölüm için TCCT'nin sonraki baskısını oku!
FadedLeaves tarafından yazıldı

📜 Yetkili Değişiklikleri

Son haftada 2 rehber, Moderatörlüğe terfi edildi. Tebrikler @Anneum ve @ShinyArrow!
Ayrıca ne yazık ki Kıdemli Moderatör @Onik ve Geliştirici @utf_8'e güle güle demek zorundayız.

💼 TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

🖋️ Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

🧊 Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. It’s super fun to work as a reporter!

🌏 Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we won’t accept you if it is a new language.

🛠️ Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @colinverp

Last edited:

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada

View attachment 196318

🌞 Summertime

As mentioned before, it’s time for the summer! You gotta love it! This doesn’t only mean nice online things and a new lobby, but it also means we are all having a summer break. Finally, a few weeks of from school. Or maybe you still need to work? It doesn’t really matter what you are going to do as long as you can enjoy the summer in your way.
@ParkourCanadian got really curious to what you all are going to do. Not gonna lie, so am I! So leave your summer plans in a reply on his thread by following this link!
One option what you can do in your summer is of course playing CubeCraft! I fully understand you when you say that all the mini-games get a bit boring after try-harding them for 52 hours straight so I got a new nice thing for you to do in your summer break!

Article by: xEefster

🏭 Slime Survival Part 12

I clutched the gravity explosive tightly in my hand, but didn't want to use it yet. I needed to play smart if I was going to make it out of the factory alive. To my horror, the slimes were starting to climb up to the crate I was standing on, using the other smaller crates that were stacked around it. But the figure hadn't moved a muscle; he just watched the events unfold with a satisfied smile on his face. He slowly reached his hand down to his belt, pulling out a very familiar blue sword.
The slimes were about to reach me, so I had to think fast. I quickly leapt up onto another crate, this one was the highest of them all. I was surveying the area to decide where I should jump to next, when I saw tha there was a hole directly in the middle of the crate. It went down further than I expected, descending into what looked like a second level of the factory. The first slime landed heavily on my crate, and I wouldn't have time to move to another before it caught me. The only option left was for me to jump into the hole.
The landing was surprisingly almost painless, but perhaps it was mostly the adrenaline that kept me moving. I had to find somewhere to hide, and fast. There were several large storage boxes in this room, but I didn't want to go inside one because I would be cornered if the slimes found me. There were two staircases, which I assumed would take me back to the first level, which I definitely didn't want. I climbed onto one of the storage crates to get a better view, and I spotted a tiny, closed-off area behind one of the staircases that would make the perfect hiding spot. I climbed inside just in time as slimes poured down the staircases and the hole that I had leapt through. A plan was starting to surface, and I was determined to escape this building alive. The slimes only seemed to be obeying orders from their creator. The only way to stop this was to make sure he was out of the picture. I had to kill him.

Read the next edition of TCCT for the final chapter!
Article by: FadedLeaves
My first read of Slime Survival and I thought it was pretty good! Credit to whoever made it, cause it brings back memories of when I made a story off a single picture of some staff members and players posing. I really liked making that story. XD
Omg Omg I got featured twice in TCCT! Look mom, I'm famous!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom