Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣6️⃣ Happy New Year!!

🎇Finally, 2026 has arrived!!🎆

📝In this thread, I write my goals for 2026

📌My goal for 2026 is to reach 200 levels on CubeCraft, finish translation work, and become a helper.


🎮What is your goal for 2026? Please tell me!!
My goals are at least level 42 (current level 39) and 6000 kills on pillars and luck pillalrsn
 

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
507
932
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
I went to a small shrine nearby and prayed for CubeCraft to get better.
IMG_0389.jpeg
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom