Pronouns
He/Him
why it did not include the middle east countrys
(Southwest Asia country's)
includes Ksa,Oman and Kuwait

AskingSamagra

Jan 18, 2021
Hello CubeCrafters!

After months of testing & perfecting our regions system, we're ready to take things a whole step further and bring a smoother CubeCraft experience to even more players! - On Java & Bedrock

🌏 CubeCraft is now available in Asia!

We've left a few hints to this over the past week - some of you may have noticed reduced ping to our servers, a different MOTD and a totally intentional region appearing on the region selector, cough cough.

We've been running tests on Asia games all week, and we're now happy to officially launch the region! This wouldn't have been possible without our new Production Operations team's hard work.

🗺️ How can I connect to the Asia region??

Just like we said when we released our North American regions - when you connect to CubeCraft, you automatically join the region closest to you with the best ping! For example, if you're in Germany, you'd go to our EU region, but if you're in Malaysia, you will go to our Asia region - basically, what has a better connection to you. When joining a game, we also try our best to put you on a server that's in your region.

Remember, at quiet times for some regions, we might start sending you to games in regions where there are more players, so don't be surprised if you're sometimes sent to European or North American games!

:faceplant: ben what have you done to the lobby selector

We've made some slight changes to the lobby selector to make it more clear what the regions are:

Thanks for reading; we hope you have an awesome time on our brand new AS region! Stay safe.
YAYAYAYAY

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you so much Cubecraft, all the Asian players will have such a better time now! 🎉🎉🎉

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
brah people are gonna reach me from 7 blocks now

Last edited:

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Great job! Yayyy for all the players who will have a better experience now <3

Oct 6, 2021
O
Hello CubeCrafters!

After months of testing & perfecting our regions system, we're ready to take things a whole step further and bring a smoother CubeCraft experience to even more players! - On Java & Bedrock

We've left a few hints to this over the past week - some of you may have noticed reduced ping to our servers, a different MOTD and a totally intentional region appearing on the region selector, cough cough.

We've been running tests on Asia games all week, and we're now happy to officially launch the region! This wouldn't have been possible without our new Production Operations team's hard work.

Just like we said when we released our North American regions - when you connect to CubeCraft, you automatically join the region closest to you with the best ping! For example, if you're in Germany, you'd go to our EU region, but if you're in Malaysia, you will go to our Asia region - basically, what has a better connection to you. When joining a game, we also try our best to put you on a server that's in your region.

Remember, at quiet times for some regions, we might start sending you to games in regions where there are more players, so don't be surprised if you're sometimes sent to European or North American games!

We've made some slight changes to the lobby selector to make it more clear what the regions are:

Thanks for reading; we hope you have an awesome time on our brand new AS region! Stay safe.
one day Oceania 👀
JK there are not much Oceania players so even if there is Oceania server we still won’t be put in Oceania server

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Awesome update!! I cannot believe Im getting 90 ping lol
But question, Where is the server located in Asia? Country? City? Etc

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello CubeCrafters!

Is there a way I can join eu or na again? I can't stream snipe people if I'm stuck in asia region. I also can't enjoy pvp'ing with super smooth ping.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Ben and Herbubulle

huu1000

Oct 5, 2021
Thank you for creating an Asian server!

postscript
The server to connect to can be determined by the first character of the server in the / whereami command.
A for Asia

Last edited:

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
Hello CubeCrafters!

Holy thank you cube, 120 ping is like HEAVEN. Looking foward to future servers *cough cough AU*. Jk, take your time, I'm glad its playable and basically everyone around the world has below 200 ping now on cube. Good job cube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom