Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Using a mod. It's possible. Maybe cube could find our a way around this?View attachment 133579
There are several ways to do this,

1. Using mcpatcher & adding a damge value / metadata to a dragon egg, This way you can change textures for individual teams (Mcpatcher comes with OptiFine, might not be possible for pre-1.11 versions)

2. Using 3dmodels to change a normal block into a dragon egg of each color (This way you'd lose a few building blocks, would work for 1.8+)

Both would require a server resource pack, there might be other ways to do this, this is what I could think of for the moment

Reactions: RayzMC

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Its only possible when mojang adds block variations. and if they add it they also need a texturepack to see that (block variations are: /give stone 1
1=texture 1
2= texture 2
so you would have more possible textures on a single block

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
wow those coloured eggs look ugly
Maybe ugly in you opinion but it are definitely coloured eggs.

Well it'd be cool to have this in Eggwars, not really needed though. I mean it doesn't matter which team's egg you destroy, if you destroy 1 then it's good right? :p

Reactions: RayzMC

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Theres a difference between me being rude and you being overly sensitive. Thanks. @RayzMC i dont like sugar coating words.

Anyways: the egg actually had red dots at the info board picture

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Message from RayzMC: Hello, I told him to copy and paste what I said on discord ( this english message ). Since his English is poor. This is NOT Chinese university Spam. Do not ban him, the last time someone did it he freaked out.
Ok, on goes his suggestion..

大家好!
我今天想建议一个东西。

在蛋战里,有个黑色的蛋。每个队都是一样的。
我想想可以有不同颜色的(红色,蓝色,黄色 等等 )。
根据你的队的颜色。

大家觉得怎么样? ?

@RayzMC 你跟我翻译,好吗?
谢谢。
This is what he said:
Hello everyone!
I would like to suggest a thing today.

In the egg war, there is a black egg. Each team is the same.
I think there can be different colors (red, blue, yellow, etc.).
According to the color of your team.

How do you feel like? The

@RayzMC you translate with me, okay?
Thank you.

Me To Him:
这是一个好主意,虽然我们有羊毛为此! 改变蛋的颜色的唯一方法是让大家下载一些东西到他们的游戏,我不认为每个人都想这样做。 这是一个聪明的想法,但羊毛照顾蛋问题!

Me To Everyone Else:
This is a good idea though we have wool for that! The only way to change the color of the egg is for everyone to download something to their game, and I do not think everyone would want to do that. This is a smart idea, but wool takes care of the egg problem!

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
This is what he said:
Hello everyone!

In the egg war, there is a black egg. This is very racist . Each team is the same.

Thank you.

Me To Him:
这是一个好主意,虽然我们有羊毛为此! 改变蛋的颜色的唯一方法是让大家下载一些东西到他们的游戏,我不认为每个人都想这样做。 这是一个聪明的想法,但羊毛照顾蛋问题!

Me To Everyone Else:
This is a good idea though we have wool for that! The only way to change the color of the egg is for everyone to download something to their game, and I do not think everyone would want to do that. This is a smart idea, but wool takes care of the egg problem!
Well said , but id like to add that we wouldnt have to dowload it sonce ot would be server side . Just saying. I dont find the idea of using a resourcepack attractive

Reactions: ChillyTree

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Well said , but id like to add that we wouldnt have to dowload it sonce ot would be server side . Just saying. I dont find the idea of using a resourcepack attractive
Yea, I just didn't know how to phrase it without Google Translate being like "NOPE" :P

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This is what he said:
Hello everyone!

In the egg war, there is a black egg. Each team is the same.

Thank you.

Me To Him:

Me To Everyone Else:
You used google translate?
I'll help you translate since he doesn't make full sense.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Why is this funny ;-;

Anyway, this would be nice, but I think it would be a bad idea because you would have to download a resource pack!

我认为这很好,但我认为这将是一个坏主意,因为你必须下载资源包! 对不起我使用
Kinda doesn't make sense....
I'll change it for you.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Theyre called resource packs these days. Ill get back to this i need to wait 40 seconds before posting
well 1 I know but I just said texture pack because I did
also why you needed to add this last part is confusing when you can just post it in that message or edit the message as well as you didn't post
but anyways back on topic
as for what I think about this is that I really don't want to use resource packs in game for one of the most commonly played games (This also would probably make the game even laggier than before

Reactions: Hypixel Network
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
Top Bottom