Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XSlyizX

May 17, 2017
Message from RayzMC: Hello, I told him to copy and paste what I said on discord ( this english message ). Since his English is poor. This is NOT Chinese university Spam. Do not ban him, the last time someone did it he freaked out.
Ok, on goes his suggestion..

大家好!
我今天想建议一个东西。

在蛋战里,有个黑色的蛋。每个队都是一样的。
我想想可以有不同颜色的(红色,蓝色,黄色 等等 )。
根据你的队的颜色。

大家觉得怎么样? ?

@RayzMC 你跟我翻译,好吗?
谢谢。

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Hello everyone!
I would like to suggest a thing today.

In the egg war, there is a black egg. Each team is the same. I think there can be different colors (red, blue, yellow, etc.). According to the color of your team. How do you feel like? RayzMC translated for me, okay?
Thank you.

Translated for all those lazy people who don't use Google translate

I'm neutral with this. I don't see how this will affect gameplay negatively, and is a kind of cool, but cubecraft will have to make a texture pack in order to make colored eggs. That part, I'm not too sure about.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hello everyone!

In the egg war, there is a black egg. Each team is the same.
I think there can be different colors (red, blue, yellow, etc.).
According to the color of your team.

How do you feel like? The

@RayzMC you translate with me, okay?
Thank you.

Translated for all those lazy people who don't use Google translate @ xRoguex who is a pleblord

I'm neutral with this. I don't see how this will affect gameplay negatively, and is a kind of cool, but cubecraft will have to make a texture pack in order to make colored eggs. That part, I'm not too sure about.
Look at the two posts above you.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello everyone!

In the egg war, there is a black egg. Each team is the same. I think there can be different colors (red, blue, yellow, etc.). According to the color of your team. How do you feel like? RayzMC translated for me, okay?
Thank you.

Translated for all those lazy people who don't use Google translate

I was doing my HW at the same time. Sorry.

Basically, he is suggesting for different colour eggs.
Ping me if you want to give feedback and I'll translate it to Chinese for him.
Thanks.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I was doing my HW at the same time. Sorry.

Basically, he is suggesting for different colour eggs.
Ping me if you want to give feedback and I'll translate it to Chinese for them.
Thanks.
translate this . Konichiwa guys its scarce san here . Now before we get into todays story guys i just have to say this idea is impossible without a resource pack have a nice day tysm

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Okay look . YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE EGG COLOUR IT IS IMPOSSIBLE
Using a mod. It's possible. Maybe cube could find out a way around this?
Dragon_eggs.png

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Was just an example. To show its possible.
Don't be rude, thanks.
Well, practically anything is possible with mods. And it was also his opinion.
Coloured eggs can't be achieved without having resource packs with (I think) alternative textures active in the Optifine settings.
It'd be a hassle to implement this, going through all this dodgy work. It's most likely not going to happen, sorry.
On the bright side though, there's (usually) always a coloured wool/clay block under your egg to signify which team it is. Every island also has their own specific structure on it with different colours each to, once again, signify which team it is.

Reactions: RayzMC

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be awesome to have the same color egg as your team color so Orange will get an orange egg. I realy like the idea !!

Reactions: RayzMC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom