Earth
Wow Rosie xD
e9380d63245c022fe43a238520d4f0d8.gif
*WOW*

Reactions: svennieboy777

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Jakc you're 100% bae material. I love talking to you and you're great. I am sorry that you're roasting like a turkey atm, my deepest apologies. You're also pretty good at Skywars (not as good as me honestly) & thank you for giving me someone to talk to. Love ya <3 #ImABubbleMuffin
You're really good at art and animations, and you've been really friendly. We should go on another reporting spree thing next time we're on the server at the same time or somethin'

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Potatoes, Lil Kleine<- (Dutch boss rapper), Cats.
Never talked to you before, but thank you for complimenting my profile picture. :P Feel free to message me sometime
Will you muffin mah stuffin?
JUAN. Ilysm you don't evn kno. You were my first good friend on this server and I'm so happy that you're back now so that we can talk. I loved playing assassinations with you like everyday last summer and reporting a lot of people. Our Skype calls were the best, we need to Skype again sometime. You're so fabulous and pls never leave me again <333
If we are what we it why we dont eat humans?
You're a kind guy. I'm glad that I was able to talk to you some over the past couple of weeks. Don't ever think that you're not worth something, because you are <3
Cubsss you've been here for as long as I can remember and you're also very fabulous. I enjoy talking to you (we need to Skype sometime) and yah you're great c;

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Awennnnn you're honestly so fabulous. I've known you for over a year and I'm so glad that we were able to become friends, because you're one that has always been there for me. I love talking to you and even though we have times when we don't talk as much, I still will always trust you. Remember that I'm always going to be there for you, no matter what. Love ya<3 #RoadTo100DayStreakOnSnapchat
<33
Also WE ARE NEARLY QUARTER OF THE WAY TOO 100 DAYS ^.^

The times where we didn't talk as much were easssillyyyy reasonless with the lyrics of Do you want to build a snowman ;3

You were like one of my first ever proper friends and one of my first ever Skype contacts and you would've been in my favourites since day one if they didn't reset every day for me <3

Reactions: WolfWhispers
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom