Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 22, 2022
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
real they could at least say why we not getting colony control anymore, I just learned from a random on discord server that the creator of colony control left cubecraft team so their really low chance that it come back
But the game already exists don't they just need to make it supported for 1.19? plus even if the dev who made the game left someone from cubecraft can still remake it... i'm still hoping we see it for a permeant game

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
But the game already exists don't they just need to make it supported for 1.19? plus even if the dev who made the game left someone from cubecraft can still remake it... i'm still hoping we see it for a permeant game
It was said that there would be no Colony Control this year because it is a more complex game to update to the new "GameFrameWork", if it had been updated, there would be delays in the ongoing updates, at the moment cubecraft has many updates in progress.
Present Rush was chosen, because it is a simpler game to migrate, in addition to being the first time it comes to Bedrock, it's a legendary game.

ballonpuma288

Jun 26, 2021
France
Present Rush was chosen, because it is a simpler game to migrate, in addition to being the first time it comes to Bedrock, it's a legendary game.
"Legendary game" you collect coal?? how is it legendary? Im not a fan of minerware game like, but collecting coal as a main game "fun" I dont get it. It should be called "coal hunt", except being an OG game on java I dont see what's legendary.

• Haha
Reactions: Windows Expert
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom