Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
tcct edition 35.jpg

✨Transforming

BIG UPDATE ALERT! Transforming into 1.12 from 1.8 and so many more cool updates. You should read it right now!

👋 Goodbye 1.8, Hello 1.12.2!

“Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.” – Ritu Ghatourey
Now that it’s happened, you can feel the real impact, 1.8 is gone and won’t come back. Many were there in lobby 1 of the 1.8 server before it shut down, to live the final moments.
I recall a time me and my friend group were playing EggWars on 1.8 as one of us stated “1.9 PvP is ****". For me, I don't think 1.9 PvP is that bad, but we sure had a good time back then. Have you got a favourite memory of 1.8? A screenshot, a story? Please share it with us in the tread xHappyMood made for sharing memories.
Though don't mourn too long, for I'm sure Team CubeCraft has a lot of new 1.12 content planned! New ideas for various game modes have been mentioned by Team CubeCraft and the community. New maps have also been released this week, read more about it in our 1.12 map update article.
Ultimately, I'm excited to see what 1.12 will bring us, are you too?

Article by: @Shotgun

🗺️ 1.12 Map Update

On Tuesday, shortly after the closing of the Java 1.8 network, CubeCraft released its first map update featuring 1.12 blocks. Seven new maps were released, six of which are also available on the Bedrock network. They feature 1.12 blocks including glazed terracotta and concrete, and are available for a range of game modes such as EggWars, SkyWars, Lucky Islands and Free for all. CubeCraft has also introduced a remake of a BlockWars map that was submitted by community members named “Green Hills”! Visit the news thread for more information and to see some screenshots of these incredible maps!

Article by: @FadedLeaves

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 Level Rewards Suggestion - by @Salty_shadow

Leveling up doesn't really have a meaning at the moment. That's really boring, isn't it? Luckily, we have the amazing Salty_shadow who has suggested some really cool level rewards that we think are worth it! Levelling-up would no longer be boring! Go check it out!

🥈 Daily Challenges Suggestions - by Mats3209

Daily Challenges need an update. Or that's what Mats thinks. Here are some amazing suggestions all about Daily Challenges which we think you should check out!

🥉 Solo Skywars map: Rome - by @FireExcalibur10

An amazing map built by the fabulous FireExcalibur10! Definitely deserves some more attention!

Article by: @Gregeyy

💚 Emerald Spawners - Good or Bad?

Emerald Spawners in EggWars have started to become less and less used in the game. Not only is there an overpriced shop, the generators also take a long time to generate an emerald. On top of that, the Emerald Spawner is usually always hogged by campers. But what do members of the community think?
“Ok, this update was a good idea but... it's kinda useless…
In one game, I tried farming emeralds, but not only was the radius small, but the shop was also too expensive. It would be better if the generator was fixed at the start of the game and items from the shop were cheaper.”
From my point of view, I definitely don’t want the Emerald Spawners to be removed. It’s a nice feature, but it encourages camping and hogging generators. A possible solution, as one of the members of the community mentioned, could be lowering the price of the Emerald shop. Do you agree?
🔗Inspiration from this thread

Article by: @sweetgembi1116

🏃 Parkour Update

A big parkour update this week! First of all, parkour was added to Bedrock, and is now in the Beta Games section. Also, there are now 7 new maps for Bedrock! Each category is getting new challenges to overcome, but there’s more! There are currently 5 new medals you can get on each map! Not depending on time, but in modifiers, it can become harder with effects like blindness or no crouching. You unlock those modifiers by completing a map at least once. With all those new maps, the record hunters are trying all day to get new records to get in the CubeCraft Book of World Records. And there’s more!
Competitive Parkour is back! In this game mode, you can compete in new parkour maps in a 1v1! It’s a fun and exciting new game mode that requires skill, but it’s still fun if you're not that skilled. Also, there is an update to the parties in parkour, now you can change the winning condition. At first, it was always a limited time, but now there are 5 options, like the least amount of jumps or least amount of fails. Check out more information like multipliers and details in the original thread.

Article by: colinverp

🏝️ Slime Survival Part 10

Days later, I found myself back in the city of CubeCraft. I hadn't been here since the winter SkyWars tournament, and I hadn't had any intention of coming back. But if this place was where the slimes were coming from, then this was where I should stop them. The building I was searching for was referred to in the book as simply, "The Factory". There were so many buildings in the sprawling city, I doubted that I would ever find it. Just as I was about to give up, I found one that looked out of place amongst the towering skyscrapers around it. It was long, not very tall and completely windowless: the perfect place to hide the creation of a slime army.
I had come this far with no plan whatsoever, and even then I still didn't account for the fact that I wouldn't be able to just walk in through the front door. It was huge and made of solid metal, impossible to smash through. I needed to find another way in. I walked around the building searching for a back entrance of some kind and found a ladder rising all the way up to the roof. I didn't know what it was used for or what was even up there, but I started climbing anyway. I was relieved to find another ladder that went down inside the building.
As soon as I saw the inside of The Factory I nearly screamed, clapping a hand over my mouth to stop my startled gasp from alerting the slimes to where I was. There were hundreds of them, pouring out from every direction and swarming through the building like a colony of ants. As I looked around in horror, I saw a human figure staring at me from across the room.

Article by: @FadedLeaves

📜 Staff Changes

In the past week Spoon went back from Member to Sr. Moderator. Also Pineapple Man and Dutchyyy went from Helper to Moderator and Amanapanda has become a Loot Designer this week. Nobody quit past week!

✨Transforming

Üzgünüz, bu makale mevcut değil.

👋 Güle Güle 1.8, Hoşgeldin 1.12.2!

“Uğurlamalar düşünmeni sağlar. Ne kazandığını, ne kaybettiğini ve neleri hafife aldığının farkına varmanı sağlar.” – Ritu Ghatourey
Ve oldu, gerçek etkisini hissedebiliyorsun, 1.8 gitti ve geri gelmeyecek. Sunucu kapanmadan önce fazlaca kişi 1.8 sunucusunun 1. lobisine geldi, son anları yaşamak için.
1.8'de arkadaşlarımla EggWars oynadığım bir zamanı hatırlıyorum ve birimiz "1.9 PvP'si *** gibi." demişti. Bana göre 1.9 PvP'si o kadar kötü değil ama yine de güzel zamanlar yaşadık. 1.8'e ait favori bir anın, bir hikayen var mı? Lütfen bizimle xHappyMood oyuncusunun anılarımızı anlatmak için yarattığı bu paylaşımda paylaş.
Neyse o kadar da üzülmeyin, eminim ki Team CubeCraft 1.12 için bir yığın içerik planlamıştır! Team CubeCraft ve topluluk üyeleri çeşitli oyun modları için yeni fikirlerden bahsetti. Ayrıca bu hafta yeni haritalar eklendi, daha fazlası için 1.12 harita güncellemesi makalemizi oku.
1.12'nin getirecekleri konusunda çok heyecanlıyım, sen de öyle misin?

@Shotgun tarafından yazıldı
Çevirmen: @Roxlad

🗺️ 1.12 Harita Güncellemesi

Salı günü, Java 1.8 ağının kapatılışından kısa süre sonra CubeCraft 1.12 bloklarını içeren ilk harita güncellemesini çıkardı. Yedi yeni harita eklendi, altısı Bedrock ağına da eklendi. Terakota ve çimento bloklarını da içeren 1.12 güncellemesi EggWars, SkyWars, Lucky Islands ve Free for all oyunlarını kapsıyor. CubeCraft, ayrıca topluluk üyeleri tarafından sunulan "Green Hills" isimli bir BlockWars haritasının yenilenmiş versiyonunu da sundu. Daha fazla bilgi veya bu harika haritaların ekran görüntüleri için haber paylaşımına göz at!

@FadedLeaves tarafından yazıldı

🌟 Top 3 Threads

Üzgünüz, bu makale mevcut değil.

💚 Zümrüt Jeneratörleri - İyi mi Kötü mü?

EggWars'ta Zümrüt Jeneratörleri gitgide daha az kullanılmaya başlandı. Sadece fazla pahalı bir marketle kalmıyor, ayrıca bir zümrütün yaratılması uzun bir zaman alıyor. Bunun da üstüne Zümrüt Jeneratörleri "camper"lar tarafından istila altında oluyor. Peki topluluk üyeleri ne düşünüyor?
"Tamam, güncelleme iyi bir fikirdi fakat... biraz kullanışsız gibi...
Bir oyunda, zümrüt kasmaya çalışıyordum ancak sadece kullanım alanı yetersiz değil, ayrıca market fazla pahalıydı. Jeneratör oyunun başında açılmış olsaydı ve marketteki eşyalar daha ucuz olsaydı daha güzel olabilirdi."
Bence Zümrüt Jeneratörleri kaldırılmamalı. Güzel bir içerik ama "camping" ve jeneratörlere yığılmaya teşvik ediyor. Muhtemel bir çözüm, topluluk üyelerinden birinin bahsettiği gibi Zümrüt marketinin fiyatını düşürmek olabilir. Katılıyor musunuz?
🔗Bu paylaşımdan ilham alınmıştır

@sweetgembi1116 tarafından yazıldı

🏃 Parkur Güncellemesi

Bu hafta büyük bir parkur güncellemesi geldi! İlk olarak, parkur Bedrock'a eklendi ve artık Beta Oyunlar bölümünde. Ayrıca Bedrock için 7 yeni harita var! Her kategori, üstesinden gelinmesi gereken ayrı bir zorluğa sahip olacak ama fazlası var! Şu anda her haritada kazanabileceğin 5 yeni madalya var! Zamana bağlı değil, körlük veya eğilmeden bitirme gibi modifiyelerle daha zor olabilecek. Bu modifiyeleri bir haritayı en az bir kez bitirerek açabilirsin. Tüm bu yeni haritalarla, rekor avcıları yeni rekorları kırmak ve CubeCraft Book of World Records'a adlarını yazdırmak için tüm gün çalışıyorlar. Ve daha fazlası var!
Rekabetçi Parkur geri döndü! Bu oyun modunda 1v1 şeklinde yeni parkur haritalarında yarışabilirsin! Eğlenceli, heyecanlı ve yetenek gerektiren bir oyun modu ama yetenekli olmasan bile yine de eğlenceli. Ayrıca parkurda partilere bir yenilik geldi, artık kazanma koşulunu değiştirebilirsin. En başta hep kısıtlı bir zamandaydı ama artık 5 seçenek var, en az sayıda zıplama ve en az sayıda başarısızlık gibi. Katlayıcılar ve detaylar gibi daha fazla bilgi için orjinal paylaşıma göz at.

colinverp tarafından yazıldı

🏝️ Slime Survival Bölüm 10

Günler sonra kendimi CubeCraft şehrinde buldum. Kışın olan SkyWars turnuvasından beri burada olmamıştım ve geri dönmek gibi bir planım da olmamıştı. Ama balçıkların geldiği yer eğer burasıysa bunu durdurmam gereken yer de burasıydı. Aradığım bina, kitapta basitçe "Fabrika" olarak geçiyordu. Bu büyüyen şehirde çok fazla bina vardı ve bulabileceğimden şüphelenmiştim. Tam pes etmek üzere iken etrafındaki arasında olduğu gökdelenlerden farklı olan bir bina gördüm. Çok uzun değildi ve tamamen penceresizdi, bir balçık ordusunun yaratılışını gizlemek için harika bir yer.

Buraya hiçbir plan kurmadan gelmiştim ve hala dümdüz kapıdan giremeyeceğimi hesaba katmamıştım. Devasaydı ve metalden yapılmıştı, kırarak geçmesi imkansızdı. Başka bir yol bulmam gerekiyordu. Bir arka geçit için binanın etrafında dolaştım ve çatıya kadar uzanan bir merdiven buldum. Ne için kullanıldığı veya orada ne olduğu hakkında bir fikrim yoktu ama yine de tırmanmaya başladım. Binanın içine giren baika bir merdiven bulduğumda da biraz rahatladım.

Fabrika'nın içini gördüğüm an neredeyse çığlık atıyordum, balçıkların nerede olduğumu farketmemeleri için ağzımı hemen elimle kapadım. Yüzlerce balçık vardı, resmen bir karınca kolonisi gibi binanın her yerinde dolaşıyorlardı. Korkuyla etrafa bakınırken odanın diğer tarafından bana bakan bir insan figürü gördüm.

@FadedLeaves tarafından yazıldı

📜 Yetkili Değişiklikleri

Geçen hafta Spoon Üyelikten Kıdemli Moderatörlüğe geri döndü. Ayrıca Pineapple ve Dutchyyy Rehberlikten Moderatörlüğe yükseldi ve bu hafta Amanapanda bir Eşya Tasarımcısı oldu. Geçen hafta hiç kimse ayrılmadı!

💼 TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

🖋️ Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

🧊 Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. It’s super fun to work as a reporter!

🌏 Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we won’t accept you if it is a new language.

🛠️ Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @colinverp and @xEefster

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom