Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Powerbomb323

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

We've been a bit quiet about Magic & Mayhem and whether it was going to stay permanent or not. As we've had an extremely successful release of the magic-filled RPG, full of feedback that we could use for the future going forward with other RPGs, we feel like it would be best for us to refocus back onto providing our community with the highest quality minigames.

As a result, we are unable to completely maintain Magic & Mayhem with content updates, so we're making this week the final week of Magic & Mayhem!

When will Magic & Mayhem close?

Magic & Mayhem games will stop opening on 1st October at 12:45pm BST, and will be unable to join at 1:00pm BST.

Will I keep my obtained loot?

Yes! You, the players, have helped us in our journey to defeat The Corruption, so it's best to keep that loot as a token for your courage and bravery! 💙

Will Magic & Mayhem receive any content updates?

We understand that there are multiple amazing suggestions regarding Magic & Mayhem around the forums that we would have loved to take a look into post-release. However, with a dwindling player count (in general, as well as in the RPG), we felt like it'd be a good point to take a step back and assess all of our feedback before moving forward with our future plans, as well as begin to refocus on our games. We cannot wait to share with you what we're planning in terms of RPGs, but for now, look forward to some major updates to our larger games! 🎉

Soon, we will be having a Behind the Cube regarding the development process of Magic & Mayhem, - from an idea, to planning, to the story, to the complex development systems that you may not pay too much attention to, there is a massive amount of technology that we cannot wait to show to you! I'm sure some of our Java players are curious about "How did CubeCraft get Bedrock models with animations on Java?!?!" 👀

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer. Thanks everyone for reading - have you beaten the Conjurer yet? Let's see how high we could get this number together - we'll post some statistics soon! 🔮💜
I will miss M&M, forever.

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

We've been a bit quiet about Magic & Mayhem and whether it was going to stay permanent or not. As we've had an extremely successful release of the magic-filled RPG, full of feedback that we could use for the future going forward with other RPGs, we feel like it would be best for us to refocus back onto providing our community with the highest quality minigames.

As a result, we are unable to completely maintain Magic & Mayhem with content updates, so we're making this week the final week of Magic & Mayhem!

Magic & Mayhem games will stop opening on 1st October at 12:45pm BST, and will be unable to join at 1:00pm BST.

Yes! You, the players, have helped us in our journey to defeat The Corruption, so it's best to keep that loot as a token for your courage and bravery! 💙

We understand that there are multiple amazing suggestions regarding Magic & Mayhem around the forums that we would have loved to take a look into post-release. However, with a dwindling player count (in general, as well as in the RPG), we felt like it'd be a good point to take a step back and assess all of our feedback before moving forward with our future plans, as well as begin to refocus on our games. We cannot wait to share with you what we're planning in terms of RPGs, but for now, look forward to some major updates to our larger games! 🎉

Soon, we will be having a Behind the Cube regarding the development process of Magic & Mayhem, - from an idea, to planning, to the story, to the complex development systems that you may not pay too much attention to, there is a massive amount of technology that we cannot wait to show to you! I'm sure some of our Java players are curious about "How did CubeCraft get Bedrock models with animations on Java?!?!" 👀

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer. Thanks everyone for reading - have you beaten the Conjurer yet? Let's see how high we could get this number together - we'll post some statistics soon! 🔮💜
Darn, it is sad, but it's understandable, I basically non purposely speed ran it in 2 days. Then was unsure what to do from there and didn't play it again.

Reactions: Click Greatness

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

NOOO I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY CAUSE MY LAPTOP HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR THE LAST MONTH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shosii

Oct 23, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

didnt play it ):

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡