Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
d5p20.jpg
If you could have any pet what would you have?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
What colour is your hair?

Real question: When accused of hacking, did you hesitate at all, like actually get nervous that you might get banned? I know i would start preparing my appeal ASAP if i had glittery particles coming from my feet whilst i was afk.. o.O

Reactions: PinkStr3ak

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
What colour is your hair?

Real question: When accused of hacking, did you hesitate at all, like actually get nervous that you might get banned? I know i would start preparing my appeal ASAP if i had glittery particles coming from my feet whilst i was afk.. o_O
(Just gonna answer this now)
Yeah I was a little scared. When I saw the videos they looked pretty legit. I knew it had to be some sort of lag or glitch, because my connection was pretty bad, so it calmed me down. It turned out it was a glitch with the Speed 2, so I was pretty relieved after that, however, some people are dead convinced that I hacked. XDDD

I'll answer the first one in the Vocaroo. C;

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Are you in loooooove with BlueStr3ak? :3 /jkjk

Real Question: If you could have ANY wish granted (for the price of having your soul being stuck in a gem you must keep and you have to fight monsters), what would it be? Think wisely. The wish equates to your power. THIIIINK.

Reactions: PinkStr3ak

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
@PinkStr3ak do you think you can unban me. Reason that day I had lots of lag and my computer was gliching out and it looked like I had hacks or something like that like no knock back or something so plz think about this.I do admit I hack BUT!!!!! I never EVER use it on this server (Cubecraft) because this server is so good and it is so much fun and I just bought a rank so do you really think I used my hacks.I do admit I have hacks BUT I said I never ever whatsoever use MY hacks on that server I swear on my Dad who always plays wih me an makes my life so much fun So just plz think about this. PLZ. You accually are mistaken think about this.
Gg? http://m.imgur.com/QABlI3c

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom