Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bazolite

Nov 27, 2020
What is going on here?!?!?!
Farm.jpg

I have a "normal?" zombie, skeleton, pigman farm. Spawning in the sky, water washing them down a chute, flying lava lighting them up before they hit the bottom. Little ones die. Big one live logn enough for me to kill them manually.

All is working wonderful until a week or so ago I wake up, log in and its the great zombie, skeleton and pigman migration. They are all glitching through the walls of the chute. They go downward on an angle until they it the void. They get stuck in the air sometimes. They never attack me.

Any idea what happened? What can I do to fix?

Reactions: Curitx

Curitx

Nov 19, 2020
Any idea what happened? What can I do to fix?
Sounds interesting have you tried removing and placing the spawners again? Since there was no change in the set up the problem comes from how they spawn directly.

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
this happens to me as well, it’s a bug
their actual location doesn’t change, its just were the appearance is.

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
Same thing happened to me. The weirdest thing though is that you can still hit them when they appear to be floating and they take damage. Maybe make a bug report or somehting

JustCosmic

Jun 23, 2019
This happens with every mob i think I've experienced this and I don't want to bother redoing a spawner, I just ignore them as its just floating entities that can't damage or anything

D

Deleted member 489420

thats odd, i have never heard about this bug, have u tried making spawning area bigger or re placing spawners? wait thats a bedrock right?

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s a know bug and the mods/devs are trying to fix it as we speak! ☺️

Reactions: bazolite

bazolite

Nov 27, 2020
Thanks everyone. I removed all the skeleton and pigmen spawners and left the zombies. I didn't change anything else in the set up and the problem seems to have gone away. Perhaps it was, as was mentioned too many mobs in a small space. I'm morbidly curious what happens if I add back the spawners. Maybe I'll do it one at a time to see what happens!

Yes. This was on Bedrock.

bazolite

Nov 27, 2020
Oops. I take it back. It was still glitching when I only has the zombies in there. However when I widened the 2x1 blocks to 2x2 blocks the glitching stopped.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Top Bottom