Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

demomanium

May 29, 2020
Ill try to explain this the best i can..

So If you play Garry's Mod , CS:GO , Team fortress 2 you might know some community servers one of my favorite server game mode is called "Zombie Escape" Heres a little summary - "Zombie Escape" is an active mod developed for Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Garry's Mod and Counter-Strike Online. It is under permanent construction, and most ze_ maps are being developed by professional mappers, using the best methods Source SDK has to offer. " (this is the CS:GO summary)

Player Amount - 32 Players

Heres Some Info -
The objective for the Counter-Terrorists (survivors) is to prevent themselves from being 'zombified'. The objective for the zombies is to 'zombify' the Survivors to spread out their horde and cause the extinction of the humans. They will have to go through osbtacles etc like traps sometimes a boss battle.
From my team fortress 2 zombie escape experience Zombies will have atleats ten thousand Health (they can die but in the mean time the only thing that happens to them is they get pushed back.) They use Melee Weapons only No Bows or anything just swords and other melee items. Survivors though are allowed to have weapons guns etc (Survivors have normal Health.) Also when you get "zombified" there is no way to become a human again you will stay infected until the round is over.

How the Game starts - It starts off with everyone as a survivor there will be 11 seconds for setup when those 11 seconds are over 3-4 players are chosen to play as the zombies.

Gameplay - " The gameplay is a simple start-to-finish race between spawn and the final holdout, where the map makes up a reason to kill players that have not yet escaped (as most maps have a simple story). After setup (the survivors' headstart), two players are chosen as the alpha zombies, incredibly resilient players with huge health pools (often referred to as simply alphas). The goal of an alpha is to kill all the runners without getting killed themselves. Runners, when infected, will turn into zombies. Zombies, similarly to alphas, have an enormous health pool compared to their living counterparts. They only receive half health, however, as they are expendable and can respawn an unlimited amount of times.

There are two ways to finish the round: One is to get through the race, holding out at places that require you to wait (mostly doors opening and vehicles waiting to move), and the second is to kill the Alphas. The latter is much harder due to the large amount of health alphas have, and as such should be only focused on as a secondary goal."

There is also infinite ammo for the survivors.

Since Its hard to get screen shots here is some videos.

CS:GO :

Team Fortress 2 :

Garry's Mod :

Reactions: Luukk
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom