Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

melo_cotona

Jul 22, 2018
Hello, I am a Spanish youtuber and I have a channel of more than 100 thousand minecraft subscribers, and although I filled out the form to ask for the rank they still do not answer ... I even uploaded the video they asked me to confirm that it is my channel. How often do they take to respond? I would like to record on the server.

My nick in minecraft: melo_cotona
Verification video: ~video removed due to verification~

Last edited by a moderator:

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
I think part of the reason why you didn't get the rank is that I can't find any videos on our server. However not stated in requirements, it's not a good idea to apply for ranks when you don't advertise the server. But said on the site, we may not accept every application even though you fit requirements.

Reactions: Fliqa and wbgamer

melo_cotona

Jul 22, 2018
I have not yet recorded on the server because I do not have the youtuber range. When I do a direct live on a server, all my subscribers get on top of me and if I can not fly I can not record well, at least feeling comfortable, that's why I do not record on the servers until I have the youtuber rank, which by the way, how you comment does not come out in the requirements.

D

Deleted member 150344

I have not yet recorded on the server because I do not have the youtuber range. When I do a direct live on a server, all my subscribers get on top of me and if I can not fly I can not record well, at least feeling comfortable, that's why I do not record on the servers until I have the youtuber rank, which by the way, how you comment does not come out in the requirements.
Just get an Emerald rank or above and fly everywhere

D

Deleted member 352903

Para conseguir el rango yt, antes tienes q subir vídeos de cubecraft en tu canal xd creo q es lógico

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Why not record games which you can't fly in regardless of rank.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Hello, I am a Spanish youtuber and I have a channel of more than 100 thousand minecraft subscribers, and although I filled out the form to ask for the rank they still do not answer ... I even uploaded the video they asked me to confirm that it is my channel. How often do they take to respond? I would like to record on the server.

My nick in minecraft: melo_cotona
Verification video: ~video removed due to verification~
Hi,

It appears that there is a bug in our application. management system that errors out when an application is accepted. I have requested this be fixed, however you will need to submit another application.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Hi,

It appears that there is a bug in our application. management system that errors out when an application is accepted. I have requested this be fixed, however you will need to submit another application.

Quoting myself as a little update to this from this morning. You will no longer need to resubmit an application, I have reviewed the accepted applications that weren't processed correctly and assigned ranks to them. If you are in this group of applications you will have received an email from me this morning welcoming you to the Partner Program :) I'll lock this thread now as this issue has now been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom