Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImA Minecafter

Nov 16, 2013
I think there should be a youtube rank on the server if your youtube has at least 1500 subscribers. Now i'm not saying i want it my self as I am a small youtuber but they should get some permissions like - essentials.kits.* for all kits and - essentials.fly or what you want.

ImA Minecafter

Nov 16, 2013
Wait you don't have esse- *Thinks to self* wait there using permissionsex *facepalm* cause i use essentials

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
I think there should be a youtube rank on the server if your youtube has at least 1500 subscribers. Now i'm not saying i want it my self as I am a small Youtuber but they should get some permissions like - essentials.kits.* for all kits and - essentials.fly or what you want.
The minimum is 2000 subs, must have ten or more videos filmed COMPLETELY (though I disagree with that, just MOSTLY (Like, the beginning sequence and stuff (parentisception!))) on the Cubecraft Server, and you have to have all the proper credits, and the owners have to add the rank :P. That's actually the rules, not my impression of them.

Reactions: Marta

ImA Minecafter

Nov 16, 2013
I was working on some custom coded plugins my self, but it will be all of it in one plugin.

Felixtutos

Jan 26, 2015
Hello, I would like to get the youtuber range, I have 774 subscribers, and I have not uploaded any videos playing on cubecraft, but if I get that range will upload videos of cubecraft every day, if this is wrong it translated is because I am Spanish, sorry this is my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/GuapisimonStar/videos'm good at pvp, and hope to have this range to bring to my games subscribers op chest, times sunset, etc, Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom