Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
also if your gonna tell anyone who enjoys skywars to go play hypixel then i'm pretty sure your making the server lose players rather than gain players
I'm not saying anyone who enjoys playing Skywars should go to Hypixel? I'm saying that if you want perks against cleaning, better loot in mid and islands closer to each other: Go play Hypixel.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I almost never get knocked off while I'm ninja-bridging to the middle at the beginning of the game, just a stategy. Select a kit with blocks and rush to mid.
If you're fast or just build when people aren't looking towards you, you can get to middle quite easily aswell.

zPrimes

Jan 5, 2017
Middle East
I'm not saying anyone who enjoys playing Skywars should go to Hypixel? I'm saying that if you want perks against cleaning, better loot in mid and islands closer to each other: Go play Hypixel.
yeah but my point is if you want to play proper skywars (no offence to the server) why go to hypixel rather than just stay here, it's better for the server if it wants to gain more players cause as someone stated (not sure if it's you) skywars is one of the biggest games on the network. And if a lot of people enjoy it and some agree with me then player loss would be something the server would encounter

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
yeah but my point is if you want to play proper skywars (no offence to the server) why go to hypixel rather than just stay here, it's better for the server if it wants to gain more players cause as someone stated (not sure if it's you) skywars is one of the biggest games on the network. And if a lot of people enjoy it and some agree with me then player loss would be something the server would encounter
Yes it's indeed one of the biggest gamemodes on the network together with Eggwars and Lucky Island. You would almost think, that it must have a reason for it to become this popular right? You would almost think, that people already enjoy the gamemode. If people really hated cleaning this much, they would've already moved on to either play a game that doesn't involve getting cleaned or just move onto another server. But they don't.
People indeed dislike getting cleaned. So then why not add these perks to FFA? Eggwars? Lucky Islands? Any featured PvP games that might appear in the future. Because imagine getting cleaned, when that's litterally the part of the game. And as I said, why not also remove projectiles again, because people get annoyed by that. Why not remove any melee weapons because people get killed with them. Why not remove the void because people fall in it? You see how stupid it sounds? Removing something that's part of the game just because it annoys some tryharders, is stupid. That's the exact reason no projectiles got added. Because people got annoyed by getting killed by projectiles. While that is a part of the game. When the compass was still in the server, the Skywars icon was litterally a bow. Yet bows etc. got removed. Cleaning is a part of the game and there shouldn't be any perks that removes cleaning. Even if it's annoying.

Reactions: Chitter

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I also just realized that what you're trying to suggestion is pretty much already in the game..
giphy (13).gif

zPrimes

Jan 5, 2017
Middle East
Yes it's indeed one of the biggest gamemodes on the network together with Eggwars and Lucky Island. You would almost think, that it must have a reason for it to become this popular right? You would almost think, that people already enjoy the gamemode. If people really hated cleaning this much, they would've already moved on to either play a game that doesn't involve getting cleaned or just move onto another server. But they don't.
People indeed dislike getting cleaned. So then why not add these perks to FFA? Eggwars? Lucky Islands? Any featured PvP games that might appear in the future. Because imagine getting cleaned, when that's litterally the part of the game. And as I said, why not also remove projectiles again, because people get annoyed by that. Why not remove any melee weapons because people get killed with them. Why not remove the void because people fall in it? You see how stupid it sounds? Removing something that's part of the game just because it annoys some tryharders, is stupid. That's the exact reason no projectiles got added. Because people got annoyed by getting killed by projectiles. While that is a part of the game. When the compass was still in the server, the Skywars icon was litterally a bow. Yet bows etc. got removed. Cleaning is a part of the game and there shouldn't be any perks that removes cleaning. Even if it's annoying.

okay okay, you don't agree with what i said (even tho it already exists and i didn't realize to check the shop before coming which is my mistke which i say sorry for) but not all people agree with other's so let's just say that you have your opinion and so do i. g'day

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
All of the things you suspected only makes rushing more overpowered. This would mean the first person to reach mid would win 99% of the time, turning the game into some sort of rush race. What if I want to loot all my chests before I go attack? What if I want to take as little risk as possible and create walls around me as I bridge?
Cleaning is part of the game, you should just avoid it.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
All of the things you suspected only makes rushing more overpowered. This would mean the first person to reach mid would win 99% of the time, turning the game into some sort of rush race. What if I want to loot all my chests before I go attack? What if I want to take as little risk as possible and create walls around me as I bridge?
I totally agree, its fun as it is now, this update shouldn't be necessary.

zPrimes

Jan 5, 2017
Middle East

well then
the last part is basically explaining a camper, and if you want to keep campers a thing then sure. I might as well leave this server

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
well then
the last part is basically explaining a camper, and if you want to keep campers a thing then sure. I might as well leave this server
Building walls when you bridge doesn't mean you're camping, you just want to go to mid safely.

Reactions: God.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I also just realized that what you're trying to suggestion is pretty much already in the game.. View attachment 150560
If the person cleaning you gets to you when you just killed a player, or even before that, you wont be able to use the heal potion. I think running is the best option. Although when thats not the case and you're fast enough to throw the potion, you're indeed kinda safe.

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
well then
Playing safe is not camping. Of course I don't want people skybasing for 20 minutes, but playing cautiously is a valid strategy. There are a lot of things you can do about that. People who get to mid earlier already have more chests to loot, so they already have more gapples, food, blocks and armor. They shouldn't also have better items. When you reach mid first you have more blocks, food, arrows, water, and lava. You should be able to use that to your advantage.

Reactions: God.

Terret0816

Apr 5, 2019
i've seen multiple flaws in the skywars game in this server, as player who has been playing since 2016 and seen nothing changed i feel like i have to say something about this. So let's get started:

The Middle:
In most maps the middle is very far away from the islands, yes in most maps there are semi-middle islands but those you can get knocked off from easily, so is trying to get into the middle. Since taking much time while building the bridge can get you knocked off with someone who uses snowballs or eggs, you can say they added the no throwballs system but there's still fish rods as well as bows. I suggest fixing the maps or rather adding new ones.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Loot:
The loot in most middles is as strong as the loot in chests, which removes the purpose for middle. The middle is supposed to be a place where people can get better gear than others so that they have a better chance at winning rather than having the same loot. You can say that we have the overpowered system but then everyone would that wouldn't change anything because people would still have the same weapons and armor, therefore I think the middle should be buffed with better loot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting Cleaned:
Anyone who has played skywars knows what im talking about. Let's imagine this, you get to middle (somehow without getting knocked off) and you find a person there, you being good at PVP and them being clueless you obviously win, but they still get some hits on you therefore making you damaged and not full health. Then someone who isn't so clueless comes to middle and sees your there and charges, obviously you wouldn't have much of a chance to kill him because he has full health when you don't. I suggest adding perks that you can upgrade and buy when you die (e.g. getting speed II for ten seconds after getting a kill I getting resistance I for 15 seconds after getting a kill I getting strength II for 10 seconds after getting a kill I etc...) these sound like a good idea to not die immediately after getting a kill.
here is what a menu would look like if it was to be ever added:

• Perk: Speed II
    • Seconds: 6
    • Cost: 1000 P
    • Upgrade Cost: 1500 P (To Level II)
    • Level: I

• Perk: Strength II
  • Seconds: 5
  • Cost: 2000 P
  • Upgrade Cost: 3000 P (To Level II)

• Perk: Resistance I
  • Seconds: 7
  • Cost: 1500 P
  • Upgrade Cost: 2000 P (To Level II)

• Seconds: 10
  • Upgrade Cost: 3000 P (To Level III)
  • Level: II

• Seconds: 8
  • Upgrade Cost: 5000 P (To Level III)

• Seconds: 12
  • Upgrade Cost: 3000 P (To Level III)

• Seconds: 15
  • Level: III

• Seconds: 12

• Seconds: 16

Note That You Can Only Choose One Per Game
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Ready I Hope Some Of These Get Noticed By A Staff Member :D

Yes but, the Skywars is pretty good. It has advantages.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Generally hypixel's game is much better designed than the ones here, but I do don't like hypixel skywars being a rushing contest, we need to find a mid point in mid items neither side is too favored, cleaning should be harder since we dont want the risk of fighting to be too high (strength and speed on kill will work but I highly dislike cubecraft's skill system)
We have so much thing to learn from hypixel, we should admit that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom