Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

No, not a good idea, there would be so much team trolling, I can already envision it, people have teamtrolled on purpose like breaking the block in front of me, and I fall, then he would just break block under me and team troll, without getting kicked or banned
They can already break blocks in front of you. This would only allow it in certain area's (not above the void or a large drop)

D

Deleted member 96982

plz no teamkick (seriousely you can troll too much with that setting) voting random people out but if your team literally wants to rush while that will give a complete disadventage you have to stop them to stay in the game and they will kick you afterwards and die

D

Deleted member 169486

I dont think this would be the best idea because then there would be a lot more team trolling. :)
You wouldn't be able to do it over like maybe 5 or more blocks. This is only to stop them from locking themselves in a gen and not letting anyone else use it.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I never play teams unless its with my friends... even that its normally just us on a team. So I can`t say I`ve been through this. SOLO FTW

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom