Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qopac

Dec 18, 2020
(watch the vid, im not asking how to. showing a possible bug that lets you)

Last edited:
Reactions: Matriox

heavenly55

Jan 28, 2021
United States
I have seen this with newer players who do not have paths unlocked. I don't think the update fixed this, in regards to players who do not have paths unlocked. In my experience, you can only upgrade towers built by players with unlocked paths.

Reactions: Shotgun

LemonMan512

Jul 20, 2016
From what I have seen playing:

1. You can upgrade up to Lvl 4 for Archer for example say you have it unlocked, but the owner does not. It should allow you to do that. I may be wrong

2. The owner is the only one who can choose that path, but if they don't have that path unlocked then they cannot select it and that tower is maxed out already.

But I may be wrong, this is just what I have noticed since I have been playing here recently

Reactions: Shotgun

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
The upgrade path choosing before placing is not working properly yet. That's why this can be considered as a bug. Either way, the developer is already aware of this and will fix this as soon as possible within the schedule of CCG.

70UNIK

Feb 13, 2021
For some towers where people get to choose a path prior to requiring purchase of points (archer, poison), this does work.

However, towers where you need to purchase points to unlock an entire path (necromancer, artillery, zeus, sorcerer) this does not work. Like people who have the upgrade path cannot even select other paths because they have not "selected a path", even though they cannot.

I don't know if this is true, but sometimes, a singular path (ice, quake, mage) is unavaliable due to someone not unlocking it prior, even when someone else has the full path.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom