Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EdwardDarksword

Aug 14, 2016
I got to see this strat in a game because I was in one with ym and it worked well. I tried it today and won a ton!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
One tip I found out is that cave spiders are the 2nd best mob to send for XP. We know that zombies have a 1:2 ratio (1 XP per 2 coins), but they're not the best for mass XP in such a short time. Cave spiders refund 42% (180 XP total per wave, which is 3 times as much in terms of XP refund with 8% difference). No other unlockable mob beats caves.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
One tip I found out is that cave spiders are the 2nd best mob to send for XP. We know that zombies have a 1:2 ratio (1 XP per 2 coins), but they're not the best for mass XP in such a short time. Cave spiders refund 42% (180 XP total per wave, which is 3 times as much in terms of XP refund with 8% difference). No other unlockable mob beats caves.

I do like to use cave spiders when I'm going for 50 cps, and they're just right for going for it. However, I do not recommend that everyone go for it at the same time throughout a match. As I stated above, it can leave your team in a messy situation, and really, my team and I try to do matches without taking a single damage.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I'm liking the positive comments on the guide! I like to see a lot of thought going into a conversation like this too.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
^

Just hit me up to play sometime and teach me how to play a proper game of tower defense :x
I'd be happy to play with you sometime and really show you a game worth seeing. My schedule right now is a bit messy though, but whenever you're around the Tower Defence lobby, just look for me.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I do like to use cave spiders when I'm going for 50 cps, and they're just right for going for it. However, I do not recommend that everyone go for it at the same time throughout a match. As I stated above, it can leave your team in a messy situation, and really, my team and I try to do matches without taking a single damage.
Usually if 1 person sends the giant and needs 25 cps then caves are needed. Rest of the team should commit to building defenses and/or support the giant.

Prododgy

Aug 24, 2016
Hi dude , Thnx for the guide. It helped me out a ton. Especially the part of tower placing was very helpfull to me. Cya in TowerDefense!

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I may post more, if I get enough requests. This guide is good, but it doesn't cover everything... I'll post a complete version (one where I withhold absolutely no information from the public) only if I receive enough requests from those who are interested. I didn't touch on concepts like unison lifting on a giant, golem error, effective regeneration negation, the offense-defense balance for pro teams, proper goldmine leveling, offense's duty to defense announcement, sorcerer optimization, and more. Some of the concepts above are easy to grasp just from the title. "Offense's duty to defense announcement" refers to offense announcing what comes. Offense grinds exp until it's ready to strike, but it shouldn't neglect telling defense what's coming. Defense does typically stop watching what's being sent at them. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, they may be upgrading or placing as needed. More to come only if i receive requests!

Again, thanks for reading! It's been a pleasure to share what I know with you all. I'd love to see other pro teams start rising, and I'd love to see my team, known as "The Fam", be pushed to get better as competition grows fierce.

Last edited:
Reactions: betty's oldies
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom