Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
I Love This

For Some Reason Listening To @rubik_cube_man Scream Is Like Music To My Ears & I Don't Know Why
& Seeing random players fall off of ledges is amazing

Very Funny Video +12002486746831648996794767641574614768157265071717250865757300586868420173510753017350174107517654131030126581629001...
 
  • Like
Reactions: AxelTs

AxelTs

Well-Known Member
Jun 22, 2016
6
9
78
30
I am very glad of that les has liked and them has made laugh n.n
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom