Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kxhil

Apr 18, 2020
Even bad pvpers can mess you up now, with the sprint stopping we cant even w tap if we need to. what is this man over a speed potion really? theres legit no reason to carry on playing the server with the pvp like this.

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
In what way? I probably haven't played enough but I feel like comboing is easier.
Plus A/s tapping never worked on CC before, i've played enough to notice that.

If your talking about java then maybe remove Bedrock in the title.

(Also there is no speed Potion in Bedrock CC???)

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Bedrock PVP was already messed up, you need a shield to block and the swords are op, since they deal more damage than Java. And speed potions literally don't exist in Bedrock CC, none of the minigames have potions or effects except for MinerWare.

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
Bedrock PVP was already messed up, you need a shield to block and the swords are op, since they deal more damage than Java. And speed potions literally don't exist in Bedrock CC, none of the minigames have potions or effects except for MinerWare.

there is also no shield on Bedrock? My main point is this post is either incorrect or the author messed up the titling

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi there!

I don't agree with this because I've seen people wtap alot on CubeCraft.
And the pvp is pretty good to, there is no lagg, just the annoying laggers.
I mean ye sure sometimes it might lagg but not that bad for me at all. The worst I had was 70ping maximum.
Wtapping is all about connection and timing, if one of those aren't good you just can't start or continue it.
It might be just your connection to the server.
And don't forget the base skill of pvp if becoming better to so people are getting new tactics.
Nice post tho!

Have a nice day! :D

Kxhil

Apr 18, 2020
In what way? I probably haven't played enough but I feel like comboing is easier.
Plus A/s tapping never worked on CC before, i've played enough to notice that.

If your talking about java then maybe remove Bedrock in the title.

(Also there is no speed Potion in Bedrock CC???)
Hey sorry for the long reply, they have fixed the pvp the thing they did with the pvp is when you hit someone you stopped sprinting and this made it hard to combo and so on. About the speed potion there infact is some in chaos skywars and in 1 Map in solo skywars you can get them for a brewing stand ( all bedrock minecraft )

SpoonsPooo

Jun 28, 2020
Even bad pvpers can mess you up now, with the sprint stopping we cant even w tap if we need to. what is this man over a speed potion really? theres legit no reason to carry on playing the server with the pvp like this.
I haven’t noticed that at all, I haven’t been seeing any difference with how pvp works and I play almost daily. People can combo well no matter what version they play on, and also Java and Bedrock edition have different pvp methods. I’m terrible at java pvp but on bedrock I get long win streaks easily, I don’t think that they messed up anything. Btw I play on Windows 10 a lot of the time now

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Hey sorry for the long reply, they have fixed the pvp the thing they did with the pvp is when you hit someone you stopped sprinting and this made it hard to combo and so on. About the speed potion there infact is some in chaos skywars and in 1 Map in solo skywars you can get them for a brewing stand ( all bedrock minecraft )

No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. Just make sure to pay attention to the dates on the posts. :)

~ Locked

Reactions: jpts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom