Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ofk1

Aug 30, 2016
hi guys,
I was wrongfully banned not so long ago and I would like to write an apeal but i couldn't find a specification on the hacks that I was acused of using. anyone know where I can find a specification?

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Contact a staff member (Mod/admin/...)
they will help you further :)

When you have any problems feel free to contact me in a private message...:)

Bye

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
hi guys,
I was wrongfully banned not so long ago and I would like to write an apeal but i couldn't find a specification on the hacks that I was acused of using. anyone know where I can find a specification?
First off, appeal here. https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
So you're banned, and you didn't hack. If it said that "You have been banned by cc_sentinel" it is a anti-cheat ban. The Anti-cheat is known to make false positives, so don't worry. Appeal and make sure to mention that it's a false positive ban. However, it looks like you were banned by a Moderator, manually, who is @Buuuddy . Please contact him, for further assistance.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
You were banned for illegal client modification (hacking) "
appeal your ban here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net
if your appeal gets denied and you still believe you were falsely banned, then i would suggest starting a conversation with the Mod who banned you (Buuuddy)

Question was answered.

Reactions: BUTTERFIELD8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom