Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Hello,

As all of you guys know assasins has been here for a long time.
It got some little updates, but still this gamemode gets no attention from this server.
I think to start off you should add a simple leaderboard, that would atleast give us 1 late game achievement.
Only adding this can motivate a lot of assasins players to play again just to get in the top tiers of assasins.
If you think this is unnecessary explain why assasins shouldn't be treated like others?

-Greeny

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
That is an awesome idea, but they should expand the PvP lobby so the assassination leaderboard could fit in accurately.
Keep up the stunning work

Thank you. :)

Reactions: GreenIsBae

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Assassins is dead >.>

But I rather it stayed alive than dead. I'm not sure how much adding a leaderboard would have on the game mode. Majority of Cube, from what I can tell hates the idea of dying and losing all their hard earned stuff. Not to mention the effort that is required. Unlike FFA, in Assassjns, it's pretty hard for a beginner to understand the mechanics of the game and continue playing it. I think making it easier to obtain loot and making perks available would help. Leaderboard and achievements come last.

Reactions: GreenIsBae

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Only way to encourage more players to play is to make the game more enjoyable.
I don't think a Leaderboard would do much. Assassination still has a big Hacker issue.
Second is that players with full dia pretty much make gangs to kill the beginners or other players with less armor. Not to mention the incredible amounts of shop campers. It really just ruins the fun. I can't kill people with better armor because they constantly shop camp or when they attack, they do it as a 20 men group.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Good idea, I think it should be where you spawn in Assassins. AKA where you can chose to spawn in the actual games. +1 for me :D

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Yes, this would be great for dedicated players like you and me. But this isn't a solution for the lack of popularity. My interest lays more in the expansion of the assassins community. So I rather have them work on something that would encourage noobies and solo players to go play assassinations more.

This gamemode could be awesome with some well-thought tweaking and rebalancing. In general, armor has to be easier to get. Noobs would enjoy the game as they can get some armor for once. This will also result in more players taking the risk of fighting as its easy to get armor back -> less shop campers. For the dedicated players there has to be more objective in the late game such as leaderboards and achievements (which you both suggested).

The selfish vinlir is praying for this though.
Nice thread boi <3

Reactions: QueenHammie

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Yes, this would be great for dedicated players like you and me. But this isn't a solution for the lack of popularity. My interest lays more in the expansion of the assassins community. So I rather have them work on something that would encourage noobies and solo players to go play assassinations more.

This gamemode could be awesome with some well-thought tweaking and rebalancing. In general, armor has to be easier to get. Noobs would enjoy the game as they can get some armor for once. This will also result in more players taking the risk of fighting as its easy to get armor back -> less shop campers. For the dedicated players there has to be more objective in the late game such as leaderboards and achievements (which you both suggested).

The selfish vinlir is praying for this though.
Nice thread boi <3
Exactly what assasins needs <3

D

Deleted member 48685

The only problem with Assassination, is that it is the main hacker hub of the server. Seriously, it hasn't happened a single time that I could just play a fun game, without a hacker ruining my day

Reactions: QueenHammie

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello,

It got some little updates, but still this gamemode gets no attention from this server.
I think to start off you should add a simple leaderboard, that would atleast give us 1 late game achievement.
Only adding this can motivate a lot of assasins players to play again just to get in the top tiers of assasins.
If you think this is unnecessary explain why assasins shouldn't be treated like others?

-Greeny
It would if PvP would get some dang attention
Subtle update ploy
Once again the suggestion for achievements
This was literally the first suggestion I made (except involving Duels and FFA)
I also suggested it recently and went into more detail
Later I find 2 more people making suggestions for it
Also surprisingly assassins is actually coming back
I have been noticing way more players in a game of it than before

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

-Greeny

I don't like assasins, In my opinion That, UHC and Blockband should be replaced. But this would atleast keep it going for about 2-6 months
I guess its worth it +1

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
True, but a Youtuber called Duffy Games is playing it frequently right now, without him it would be DEAD lol

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hmm, on my head?
lmao no in the lobby ofc :p
He means where in the lobby :P. We have at the moment only leaderboards By pvp

I agree, But is it necessary for adding leaderboards in a game that is meant for making Some fun with your friends?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom