Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think staff does an adequate job catching hackers?

• Yes, they do a great job

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Yes, they can't be everwhere

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Ehh, sometimes it seems they do

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, there are too many

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No, they don't do squat, takes all the fun out of the game and no way am I spending a penny

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

LyleSalt1234

Sep 25, 2015
Yea, we all see the "Sentinel" messages.... and that it's always watching...

Well I call BS on that one.... there's plenty of hackers and in over 2 years of play, I've seen a staff member ONCE... yes, only 1 time EVER in an egg wars lobby. Don't remember his name,,, but he was actually a trial helper...

Would be real nice if staff could either chill in some lobbies, maybe observe some players in /v mode...

Something! cause it's been for a very long time, almost NON EXISTENT.

And yes, the real easy answer for Cube to say... "record and report".... yeah that works to an extent... however... you don't employ us... you provide a product/service... maybe you'd get a lot more people spending money on your server if you actually supported it a little better.

I love the server, still think it's probably the best one out by far.... but cannot say the same as far as staff support.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016

Well I call BS on that one.... there's plenty of hackers and in over 2 years of play, I've seen a staff member ONCE... yes, only 1 time EVER in an egg wars lobby. Don't remember his name,,, but he was actually a trial helper...

Would be real nice if staff could either chill in some lobbies, maybe observe some players in /v mode...

And yes, the real easy answer for Cube to say... "record and report".... yeah that works to an extent... however... you don't employ us... you provide a product/service... maybe you'd get a lot more people spending money on your server if you actually supported it a little better.

I love the server, still think it's probably the best one out by far.... but cannot say the same as far as staff support.
I see staff members in lobbies almost every day

According to stats.cubecraft.net , at the time of posting this message already 23000 players have logged on. Granted this is a VERY late hour for most players and i've seen over 200,000 people on in one day according to the stats. I dont know an exact number of how many of these people use hacks, but I think its fair to assume at least 500-1000 people do. That is a lot of people for cubecraft staff members to catch in one day.

I love the server as well and unlike you I think the staff are doing a great job!

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
It actually does catch a lot of the client users, but the people creating the clients are constantly working on ways to bypass it. Therefore Sentinel is constantly learning and improving, as it will constantly need work and new additions to the program, which just takes time. It just takes patience, which we thank you all for.

I actually chill there quite frequently, besides if we were in ./v how would you know if we are or are not there? I am in that lobby and other lobbies whenever I can be, as I know the other staff are as well, but staff also have lives, school, jobs and so many other things to take care of. We can only do so much. Do realize though, they could be there and you just do not see them.

We say that to inform those that wish to volunteer their time to help on how they can do this. You are already fighting the rule breakers and reports just take a few minutes. Realize staff are also on a volunteer basis, so anyone that records and reports is helping the volunteer staff that spend a good chunk of their lives on the server.
I am sorry you feel that way about the staff, but even before I was staff I loved the staff team. We do what we can and as much as we can on such a large server. We appreciate all the people that help us to ensure your time can be even more enjoyable.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Guy, I think there are hundreds of lobbies and thousands of games! (Servers)
You shouldn't blame the staff members, they are doing a great job and are busy all day!
I often see staff members, in SkyWars lobbies, in EggWars lobbies, in Ender lobbies and sometimes in MinerWare lobbies.
(BTW the most times in EggWars and SkyWars lobbies)
And, if you see hackers, just record them.
If you're never doing that, you shouldn't make a thread about the fact that staff members are never in lobbies.
And that they aren't banning players for hacking.
You know, there are everyday thousands of players online, the staff members can't give attention to everyone.
I don't like this thread, but it's your opinnion.
Greetz,
RemiO05

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
In 1.9 I've seen 3 hackers in the past 2 weeks (I play a LOT by the way) and they were all insta-banned so I don't know what you're on about
I NEVER see hackers.
1 time a month or something.
That's because the server has great staff members and an anticheat!
I agree with you, I don't know what he's talking about.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
BTW: Look at this:
ff155bd79c9d5ac3b296bd3b42b727a6.png

https://gyazo.com/ff155bd79c9d5ac3b296bd3b42b727a6
This is a rule from the official rules.
Staff is doing a great job, so don't blame them.

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016

Don’t forget staff are VOLUNTEERS!

Toppie

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
Here
I actually feel sorry for the staff bc they rarely get to play for fun. They are volunteers guys just be grateful when they are around. I’m sure they also have a nice stealth mode which means they are around sometimes somewhere watching without you knowing

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016
I actually feel sorry for the staff bc they rarely get to play for fun. They are volunteers guys just be grateful when they are around. I’m sure they also have a nice stealth mode which means they are around sometimes somewhere watching without you knowing
Yes that is true they hardly have any spare time for anything else

LyleSalt1234

Sep 25, 2015
It actually does catch a lot of the client users, but the people creating the clients are constantly working on ways to bypass it. Therefore Sentinel is constantly learning and improving, as it will constantly need work and new additions to the program, which just takes time. It just takes patience, which we thank you all for.

I actually chill there quite frequently, besides if we were in ./v how would you know if we are or are not there? I am in that lobby and other lobbies whenever I can be, as I know the other staff are as well, but staff also have lives, school, jobs and so many other things to take care of. We can only do so much. Do realize though, they could be there and you just do not see them.

We say that to inform those that wish to volunteer their time to help on how they can do this. You are already fighting the rule breakers and reports just take a few minutes. Realize staff are also on a volunteer basis, so anyone that records and reports is helping the volunteer staff that spend a good chunk of their lives on the server.

I am sorry you feel that way about the staff, but even before I was staff I loved the staff team. We do what we can and as much as we can on such a large server. We appreciate all the people that help us to ensure your time can be even more enjoyable.

I've been playing this server for at least 2 years.... i've seen 1 staff members EVER in an egg wars lobby... EVER! and he was a trial helper at the time and did a great job... (honestly, might have been you cause the name looks familiar) I'm well aware of /v not seeing them... well aware of the processes of staff as well as I was staff on a different server. Well aware of the player counts on here as well, hence why I play now here were there's usually 2-3k ppl on instead of 2-3 hundred. Hanging out in lobby and making themselves available for "hey, so and so are haxing, keep an eye on them", then /v and watching them would do wonders... you'd be able to take out the ones currently on. As far as record and report... yeah it's been a LONG time since i have done so... but when i did, got some lame ass response from a mod stating that "oh the person might have been glitching, which was cause the person happened to be one of their friends... after that, never submitted another one.

All I'm saying.... staff, make themselves more available...like.,.. for instance... in egg wars.... a staff member should be located in the lowest # available lobby... like lobby 1.... they can answer questions, assist in glitches, and be available for people to msg.... "hey, keep an eye on that willet guy, he's been using crit hits/kill aura"... then right there, staff could follow in vanish... see and take appropriate action pretty quickly.

There maybe staff on, but I've NEVER been in a game with someone haxing where they've been booted cause staff was actually monitoring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016
I've been playing this server for at least 2 years.... i've seen 1 staff members EVER in an egg wars lobby... EVER! and he was a trial helper at the time and did a great job... (honestly, might have been you cause the name looks familiar) I'm well aware of /v not seeing them... well aware of the processes of staff as well as I was staff on a different server. Well aware of the player counts on here as well, hence why I play now here were there's usually 2-3k ppl on instead of 2-3 hundred. Hanging out in lobby and making themselves available for "hey, so and so are haxing, keep an eye on them", then /v and watching them would do wonders... you'd be able to take out the ones currently on. As far as record and report... yeah it's been a LONG time since i have done so... but when i did, got some lame ass response from a mod stating that "oh the person might have been glitching, which was BULLSH*T cause the person happened to be one of their friends... after that, never submitted another one.

All I'm saying.... staff, make themselves more available...like.,.. for instance... in egg wars.... a staff member should be located in the lowest # available lobby... like lobby 1.... they can answer questions, assist in glitches, and be available for people to msg.... "hey, keep an eye on that willet guy, he's been using crit hits/kill aura"... then right there, staff could follow in vanish... see and take appropriate action pretty quickly.

There maybe staff on, but I've NEVER been in a game with someone haxing where they've been booted cause staff was actually monitoring.
I like how you used me as an example when I have a $50 rank

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I am catching your drift and I do see staff on lobbies a lot, but I also see a lot of hackers/rulebreakers. Something I find annoying is when I record a hacker/rulebreaker, there is a small chance where the video wont upload and the timer goes up and not down. So that means I have to trash the footage as once I put it on youtube then the clip disappears. But it only happens a few times, but when ever it does its annoying...

Reactions: Toppie

LyleSalt1234

Sep 25, 2015

used you as an example as to not a

BY NO MEANS was I implying you were a hacker.... Was the first name I saw and was just using it as an example... was NOT accusing you at all... just used your name as a random name

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016
used you as an example as to not a

BY NO MEANS was I implying you were a hacker.... Was the first name I saw and was just using it as an example... was NOT accusing you at all... just used your name as a random name
I know not trying to be mean just trying to make sure staff know I don’t hack

Reactions: LyleSalt1234

LyleSalt1234

Sep 25, 2015
I am catching your drift and I do see staff on lobbies a lot, but I also see a lot of hackers/rulebreakers. Something I find annoying is when I record a hacker/rulebreaker, there is a small chance where the video wont upload and the timer goes up and not down. So that means I have to trash the footage as once I put it on youtube then the clip disappears. But it only happens a few times, but when ever it does its annoying...

I have no issues recording/posting... but when a staff member claims "oh they must have glitched" because it was one of their boys.... it's useless

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom