Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebinding

Jan 20, 2021
Hello Developers and Players! I think this is something a lot of people would like this feature and would also give players a new achievement to work towards! Adding a FASTEST RUN or a WORLD RECORD spot in the right hand GUI and even maybe a prize of getting it would be a nice addition that requires very little work from the Development Team I would assume as well. I see a lot of people comparing there top runs on the forums but it would be a lot cooler to see your name on the level in game! As well, this feature could easily be fit into the scoreboard on the right hand side!

Thanks for your time,

Rebinding

(Below is where you can add a FASTEST RUN spot:)
2021-01-21_08.10.24.png

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because I think it doesn’t make sense to put someones name / fastest time on everyones scoreboard. It might create confusion for new players and the ‘important’ things on the scoreboard will receive less attention. Aswel as the fact that players already get mentioned on the leaderboards (not fastest time, but most medals) and the fastest time for each parkour is mentioned in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-book-of-world-records-revamped.213611/

Reactions: Lecura

Rebinding

Jan 20, 2021
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because I think it doesn’t make sense to put someones name / fastest time on everyones scoreboard. It might create confusion for new players and the ‘important’ things on the scoreboard will receive less attention. Aswel as the fact that players already get mentioned on the leaderboards (not fastest time, but most medals) and the fastest time for each parkour is mentioned in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-book-of-world-records-revamped.213611/
if not on the GUI than in chat or in game somewhere, I just think that it would be interesting for a player to see how they compare to the fastest time.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello Developers and Players! I think this is something a lot of people would like this feature and would also give players a new achievement to work towards! Adding a FASTEST RUN or a WORLD RECORD spot in the right hand GUI and even maybe a prize of getting it would be a nice addition that requires very little work from the Development Team I would assume as well. I see a lot of people comparing there top runs on the forums but it would be a lot cooler to see your name on the level in game! As well, this feature could easily be fit into the scoreboard on the right hand side!

Thanks for your time,

Rebinding

(Below is where you can add a FASTEST RUN spot:)
View attachment 184665
As much as I like the idea, I will have to disagree with this suggestion. Parkour times can be biased very easily due to lag or players using cheats. And since there is no way of verifying the legitimacy of those records, players could get away with using lag exploits or even plain hacks.

A neat solution to this problem would be to save the movement data of players so it would become possible to tell whether the record was achieved legitimately or not (kind of like explained in this thread). But then again, that solution would cost so much development time and money it may not even be worth the risk...

Rebinding

Jan 20, 2021
As much as I like the idea, I will have to disagree with this suggestion. Parkour times can be biased very easily due to lag or players using cheats. And since there is no way of verifying the legitimacy of those records, players could get away with using lag exploits or even plain hacks.

A neat solution to this problem would be to save the movement data of players so it would become possible to tell whether the record was achieved legitimately or not (kind of like explained in this thread). But than again, that solution would cost so much development time and money it may not even be worth the risk...
Didn't think of verifying the authenticity of the run.

adamgamer6105

Feb 19, 2021
Bonjour développeurs et joueurs! Je pense que beaucoup de gens aimeraient cette fonctionnalité et donnerait également aux joueurs une nouvelle réalisation sur laquelle travailler! Ajouter un FASTEST RUN ou un WORLD RECORD dans l'interface graphique de droite et même peut-être un prix pour l'obtenir serait un ajout intéressant qui nécessite très peu de travail de la part de l'équipe de développement, je suppose également. Je vois beaucoup de gens comparer leurs meilleurs runs sur les forums mais ce serait bien plus cool de voir votre nom au niveau du jeu! De plus, cette fonctionnalité pourrait facilement être intégrée au tableau de bord sur le côté droit!

Merci pour votre temps,

Reliure

(Ci-dessous, vous pouvez ajouter un emplacement FASTEST RUN :)
[ATTACH = complet] 184665 [/ ATTACH]
sur n'a pas ça sur bedrock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom