Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
All of the kits are fine as they are. If people are unhappy with being killed by a wizard they can play it themselves. All of the kits have different uses and take skill to use. I’d be happy if CubeCraft doesn’t touch FFA and leaves it as it is right now.

Rodn

Apr 9, 2022
All of the kits are fine as they are. If people are unhappy with being killed by a wizard they can play it themselves. All of the kits have different uses and take skill to use. I’d be happy if CubeCraft doesn’t touch FFA and leaves it as it is right now.
Kits like wizard where you have to change hotbar slots for diffrent pots is impossible to do fast on controller, So if you play on controller u cant really use the kitt as good as kbm players.

Reactions: solarxysm

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
The wiz kit is to op. Who thought add Speed,Strength and diffrent op pots to ffa was a good idea.
imo i think its balanced. the weaker leather armour is made up for by the potions which replenish per kill which can be used well together with your sword and its effects. if it were to get a buff it would be more overpowered(say it gets iron instead)

Rodn

Apr 9, 2022
imo i think its balanced. the weaker leather armour is made up for by the potions which replenish per kill which can be used well together with your sword and its effects. if it were to get a buff it would be more overpowered(say it gets iron instead)
The regain pot you get with the kit can heal you up very fast so when you get low you can just run away with ur extra speed to heal up to full in seconds. So it doesnt matter its leather armour.

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
The regain pot you get with the kit can heal you up very fast so when you get low you can just run away with ur extra speed to heal up to full in seconds. So it doesnt matter its leather armour.
pretty sure thats the entire purpose and they’re using the potions correctly and its not broken or anything but okay

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Kits like wizard where you have to change hotbar slots for diffrent pots is impossible to do fast on controller, So if you play on controller u cant really use the kitt as good as kbm players.
Then that’s a problem with controller and not wizard. It’s fine on every other platform.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I think its ok as it is now. With wizard it depends more on player skill because in my PvP opinion they are weak.

I had that luck to met with players who exactly knew what they are doing and how to fight with wizard. They were like unbeatable in 1v1 cuz Im playing primary by Samurai so they killed me on few hits(they often combine strange and when I combed 'em they just used Instant damage potion to get out of that)

Wizards are overpowered when skill is good, but by itself they are pretty good and balanced class.

Reactions: Rodn

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I don’t think the kit is too OP. I think some other kits are too weak. Archer for example. I feel like it should getvan arrow refill upon a kill. Just like the wizard. The potions on the other hand are quite annoying. Its also just in a way that some people play the game very often and are basically unkillable

• Agree
Reactions: solarxysm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom